ㅤ46ㅤCONNECTING HEARTS.

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CONNECTING HEARTS.

Exactly one month has passed and it was now time for the remedial courses

Exactly one month has passed and it was now time for the remedial courses. The air conditioned wind greets concrete and skin just the same, the breeze came with that sense of balance, the wisdom to move yet at a steady calm pace.

"OI! KOWAI, WAIT THE HELL UP!"

(Y/N) walked faster.

She didn't pay any mind to the two boys lagging behind her and continued to walk ahead in the empty hallway. Taking extra courses is humiliating enough, she doesn't need any more on her plate, thank you.

"Oh!" A loud voice exclaimed and a large built body came to view, waving so very obnoxiously. "HEEEYYY, UA!"

Holding back a groan, she stopped in her tracks, coming face to face (or in her case, shoulders to face) with a familiar boy— Yaorashi Inasa from Shiketsu High.

"Hey, douche." (Y/N) greeted halfheartedly, now with Bakugou and Todoroki on either of her side.

Yaorashi boomed with laughter, making her grimace. "My name's not douche, it's Yaorashi Inasa!"

"I still don't like you."

"Don't worry, we'll become best friends for sure!"

Footsteps neared the group making (Y/N) turn her attention towards the sound. Her eyes narrowed, although unnoticeable, and scanned the rather familiar figure approaching them.

"Who's this smoldery looking two toned boy?" She spoke up, obviously referring to Todoroki. "You're like— super hot. I'm crazy psyched to train with a total babe like you!"

(Y/N) didn't take her eyes off the blonde girl. Something was... odd. When she first saw her at the license exam, she can tell that there was something pecuilar about her presence. But now, she looks completely normal; like a totally different person.

With a crazy amount, (Y/N) trusts her instincts and intuition, it was one of many things that she prides herself in. Is it probable that she's wrong about something this time?

'Am I getting old...?'

"Hey, Yaorashi, do you know him or something? Seriously, can I like, have your number?" She said, approaching the heterochromatic boy with her phone in hand.

"Oh, sure."

"No one beats Camie when it comes to playing the field! I could learn a thing or two!" Yaorashi exclaimed, genuinely impressed.