ㅤ09ㅤTHE WORLD OF PRO'S.

CHAPTER NINE
THE WORLD OF PRO'S.

EDITED - 022221

The violet mist spoke, revealing subtly that they were responsible for the trespassing before

The violet mist spoke, revealing subtly that they were responsible for the trespassing before. "Thirteen and Eraserhead, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here."

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa spat.

"What? Villains? No way... there's no way they could get into a hero school!"

Yaoyorozu stepped forward, "Mister Aizawa, what about the trespasser sensors?" She asked.

"We have them of course, but..."

"Did they only appear here or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." Todoroki, the usually silent boy, spoke up. "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible that someone with radio wave type powers is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Aizawa instructed.

"Yes, sir!"

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." He responds, before turning his attention to the armormed female who was still gripping her sword tightly. "Stay back, (L/N)." He commands, making the said girl's tight grip on the sword slightly falter, taken aback. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." And with that, Aizawa jumped into battle.

(Y/N) reluctantly obeyed Thirteen's orders to follow after them, deactivating her quirk in the process. Midoriya stood behind for little bit until (Y/N) grabbed him by the collar, dragging the green eyed boy along, showing no signs of stopping despite the soft yelps that he's making. "Let's go, Midoriya. No time for analysis."

The dragging immediately came to a stop when the same purple spiral appeared in front of them, watching as it rose into a human figure. "I can't let you escape." He croaked.

"What the..."

"Nice to meet you. We are from the League of Villains. It may be pretty presumptuous of us, but we decided to let ourselves in UA High. In order to have All Might, The Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe he should be here. Has there been some kind of change? Regardless, this is the part that I am bound to play."