ㅤ65ㅤSAVE TO WIN, WIN TO SAVE.

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
SAVE TO WIN, WIN TO SAVE.

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVESAVE TO WIN, WIN TO SAVE

Spirits are everywhere. You must feel the connection. You must connect your energy to the spirits so that they can lend you their power or let you manipulate their essence.

The Earth you walk on, the water you drink, the air you breathe, all of those contains trace of spirit fragments left behind by those who died.

Due to Gin's quirk, he naturally has a strong connection with the Earth itself. Wisps of dark blue strings danced around his hand before it engulfed his whole body, his flesh turning into a translucent ghost.

"I'll meet you when it ends, (Y/N)," the white haired man informed. "I'll leave everything else up to all of you."

Her armored hand brushed the cloth of her father's costume, watching as it went through the material like air. "Remember to not forget the time. We'll... return home together."

"I can handle myself perfectly fine." The man reminded as he swiftly held up his golden pocket watch, timed on a six minute mark. "Don't be too reckless, child."

And with that, he turned around, his body-turned-spirit going through the wall of the Shie Hassaikai's Headquarters, wandering off to carry out a crucial part in the operation.

"It's here," Nighteye spoke up as he found a hidden panel and the rest of the group stood behind the man. "There should be a mechanism that opens up the way down." He used his foresight to deduce the proper code, opening a pathway to the underground labyrinth.

"Mafia groups sure are tricky..." (Y/N) commented quietly to herself.

As the door opened, they got theirselves ready for whatever was about to come out; not long after, three crazy looking men jumped out of the passage.

"LIKE HELL YOU'RE GETTING PAST US!"

(Y/N) grimaced at their ugly faces. On instinct, she reeled her arm and delivered a really hard blow to the side of one of the guy's head, knocking him out immediately thanks to her armor-clad hand.

"Ah, that was quite fast..."

"Nice reflexes, Tenken!"

"Bubble Girl, take one of them!" Centipeder said, following as he used his quirk, both of them act quickly to subdue the men.

"We'll make sure these three don't follow! Go on ahead, we won't be far behind!"

"Let's move!" Nighteye commanded and but quickly run into a blockade that impedes their path through the underground maze.

"Looks like a dead end!"

"I'll take a look!" Togata exclaimed before he used his quirk to slip through the wall and confirmed after a moment it was a hastily created blockade made by Overhaul's quirk. "This wall's the only thing in our way! It's a pretty thick one though..."