ㅤ63ㅤFILL THE VOID.

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
FILL THE VOID.

The little girl looked like a mess. With bluish, off-white hair, messy and unkempt, which is parted in the middle of her forehead, almost reaching down to her waist and bandages are wrapped around both her arms and legs, stopping at her wrists and ankles.

"What the..." (Y/N) muttered and her glare lost is harshness as doe red eyes stared desperately at her. Her gaze raked through the girl's trembling figure once more and quickly came to a decision, "I'll help you. Let's get you tidied up, alright?"

The little girl nodded, blinking her eyes a few times and shaking her head in agreement a little, trying to calm herself down.

She hastily grabbed the kid's hand with her free one and tried to walk as fast as she could without making it seem suspicious. Her eyes darted to the nervous-struck look the girl had and the dark alleyway that she came from, and unknowingly, she tightened her grip on her hand, as if that would make her more secure.

'I can't take her to hospitals nearby the area... We need to get to UA...'

"...(L/N), is that you?"

Someone called out making them stop in their tracks. Both of them were greeted with Midoriya in his hero suit and some other guy that looked familiar but she didn't really have the time to scrutinize and remember who he was right now.

"Midoriya, you're on duty, correct?" (Y/N) questioned, but without waiting for an answer, she continued, "I need you to keep an eye out for any suspicious individuals in the area."

A questioning look came over his features. His viridian eyes widened a little as it set focus on the bandaged up kid beside the (H/C) haired girl and finally came to understood some part of the situation, "Okay. We'll—"

"Now, you know..." A new voice spoke up, causing the four of them to turn their direction to a man walking towards them, and seemingly walked out of the previous alley. "You can't go around causing trouble for the heroes."

Her eyes narrowed at the sight and instinctively stepped forward, moving the child behind her and towards Midoriya. The man was pale of narrow build with short, shaggy hair— but what set the signals off in (Y/N)'s head was the plague doctor mask that covered his mouth.

'He comes out of a dark alleway that a child has run away from looking like that? ...This guy is a red flag walking and waiting to be interrogated.'

"I'm sorry for any trouble my daughter had caused, heroes," the man apologized and closed his eyes, as if he were smiling beneath the covers of his mask. "She tends to get excited while playing and hurts herself. It's real problem."

His golden eyes seemed to stare right through them so it caused (Y/N) to put her sunglasses on again. 'This man is clearly bad news. It would be troublesome if he catched on our doubt or if he recognized me, or any of us. Good thing that I wore this disguise.'