ㅤ05ㅤBATTLE TRAINING.

CHAPTER FIVE
BATTLE TRAINING.

EDITED - 022221

A small gulp made down (Y/N)'s throat before mumbling, "That's something

A small gulp made down (Y/N)'s throat before mumbling, "That's something." She glanced at the ash blonde beside her, examining his expression secretly. 'He's about to lose it...'

"Whoo! Now, that's a hero-like record if I ever saw one. Yeah!" Uraraka cheered.

"His finger appears to be swollen. Thinking back to the entrance exam... What a strange quirk..." Iida thought out loud, fixing his glasses.

"Stylishly done."

"What the hell..." Bakugou mumbled, loud enough for (Y/N) to hear. "What the hell? Explain yourself, Deku!" He yelled, using his explosions to tackle the shaking greenette to the ground when he was stopped mid-movement by "bandages". "Ngh- What the... This cloth... It's stiff!"

"It's a "capture weapon" made of fibers and some special alloy wire."

(Y/N) looked at her teacher, his hair floating again and glaring at Bakugou with now red irises. "Geez, stop using your quirk already... I'm getting dry eye over here!"

The teacher sighed, deactivating his quirk and letting the ash blonde teen out of his capture weapon. "What a waste of time. Prepare for the next event."

The (H/C) haired girl watched as Midoriya went back to his place where the brunette proceeded to ask him how was his finger. She noticed Bakugou was still left in the same place as where their teacher left him, staring at the greenette, distress written all over his face.

"Tch..."

'Up until now, he was just another pebble in my path, but...'

"Quirks are so cool! Doncha think, Kacchan? I hope I get mine soon!" A green haired child said excitedly to his ash blonde friend as they walked through the forest in search of bugs.

"I bet you quirk won't be as cool as mine, Deku!"

The red eyed male gritted his teeth, glare deepening. 'He wasn't supposed to be more.. than a pebble in my path!'

"Bakugou."

He was snapped back to reality when his name was called.

Said male turned his head to the side, locking gazes with (Y/N)'s dull (E/C) eyes.

"Let's go. There are other tests that we need to do, stop plotting murder in your head like a lunatic." Ah yes, her blunt, cut-to-the-chase nature. Bakugou didn't expect anything else.

And so, the last events went on until it was finally time for the final results.

"Moving along. Time for the results."