ㅤ16ㅤGREAT SATISFACTION.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
GREAT SATISFACTION.

EDITED - 022221

The match between (Y/N) and Shiozaki ended fairly quickly, all in (Y/N)'s favor

The match between (Y/N) and Shiozaki ended fairly quickly, all in (Y/N)'s favor. Well, what would you expect? She's a main character.

"...(L/N) is a scary opponent."

"I didn't even got to blink, ribbit."

"-Then again, (L/N) can just cut through them but that would be tiring as Shiozaki can grow her vines back almost immediately.. that's why she attacked first this time but she didn't use her blade to damage Shiozaki and just forced her out of bounds..." Midoriya continued to aggressively scrible notes while mumbling.

"You just finished, but you're already taking countermeasures, huh?" Uraraka said.

Midoriya stiffens, "Oh, no! It's just, I mean, this is pretty much my hobby..." He quickly covered his mouth to stop himself from mumbling again. "It's not everyday I get a chance to see such amazing quirks outside our class... Oh right! I've been putting these together for everyone in Class A, too! For your Zero Gravity, too!" The green haired teen shows her a page with a drawing of her costume and information he managed to gather about the brunette's quirk.

It was Uraraka's turn to stiffen up, but she immediately regained her smile. "Deku, you've been amazing since I met you. But the sports festival is making me think you're amazing all over again."

"Huh?"

"Hey, Deku..." The brunette slowly called out, almost cautiously. "How do you think would you do if you went against (L/N)?"

The freckled teen stopped whatever he was doing. "...Against (L/N), huh? She's strong. She has great control over her quirk, and it's really hard to determine her and her quirk's weakness. Then you add the fact that she's smart and strategic, it's almost impossible to find an opening around her... I think.. she's one of the strongest in our class. And right now, she's stronger than me."

Uraraka chuckled humorlessly. "Of course she would be, she's not a recommended student for nothing. It was stupid for me to ask. It's just that... lately, I've been thinking of competing with her, you know?"

"Competing with her?" Midoriya echoed, quite confused.

"It's nothing. I'm probably way too worried about my match that weird thoughts are coming inside my head!" The brunette laughed once more. "But I agree... she is amazing. No- the two of you..."

The freckled teen only grew more confused, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"The two of you are amazing..."