ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤENDING.

Denki makes an entirely undignified sound as he turns around with all the guilt of a teenager sneaking out at night when he really shouldn't— which is exactly what he’s doing.

"What are you doing?"

"(N-N/N)!" He replied with an incredibly fake hushed laugh. “Funny meeting you here!"

"What are you doing?" The stoic teen asked again, in the darkness of the dorm halls only illuminated by the streetlights right outside of it.

Denki was dressed in his normal track pants with a thick jacket on his shoulders. "Eh, y'know how it is, you get hungry at night, the stuff in the pantry just isn't doing it, so I thought I'd go out and find some convenience store."

Her eyes glared and the electric blonde resisted the urge to shiver under her gaze because her shade of (E/C)'s seemed more intimidating reflected by dim lights.

"We're not allowed to go out at night."

"S-So? What, 'ya gonna tattle on me? That'd be kinda lame of you," he chided, bringing on a tough act and ignoring the way a drop of cold sweat just ran down his temple.

Truth to be told, (Y/N) wasn't even considering on doing that because she has better things to do, thank you very much, but the comment grates on her nerves anyway.

"What are you doing awake?" Denki continues asking her.

"...Couldn't sleep," she replied shortly. She herself was only in her sleepwear plus her jacket to protect herself against the cold hallways, but she wasn't planning on going any further than that.

"Ah, gotcha. Wanna join me?"

(Y/N) all but scorns at the suggestion. "Why would I go with you?"

"Alright then, stay a goody-two-shoes," Denki shrugged easily, aggravatingly. "Do you at least know where the nearest store is?"

With that, she can't help but raise a brow. "What, you were just going to walk out blindly in the middle of the night, not knowing where to go?"

"I mean it's Musutafu, there's gotta be something nearby, right?" He almost whined at the taller, and (Y/N) suppressed a deep sigh.

"There's one about seven minutes from here. Once you get out, turn left at the big intersection, take the second right turn, then the first left—"

"Wait, hold on, hold on—"

"It's the same way from the station. You should've passed a large electronics store on your way here, it's around the corner from it.”

"Ooh," Denki blinked, trying to rack up his brain for any familiarity. "The one with the pink signs?"

“What," she breathed out in disbelief. "There's no store with pink signs—" And then a daunting thought suddenly occurred to her. "Kaminari, how good is your sense of direction?”

"Uhm well, I mean, it could be better but I’m not gonna get lost or something—" The blonde muttered with an awkward scratch behind his head, looking absolutely like someone who would get lost or something.

Seriously, she really should have expected it. No wonder he was always accompanied by either Sero or Kirishima when he goes out to do whatever.

(Y/N) could, of course, just go back to her room and leave him to his fate, let him learn a lesson from his own stupidity, but then she considers the consequences.

If the stupid idiot does end up getting lost, (Y/N) would be the last person to have seen him, which would invite people to question her and blame her for not having stopped the stupid idiot entirely.