ㅤ33ㅤREGRETS & HINDSIGHT.

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
REGRETS & HINDSIGHT.

The pain is burning, her breathing was difficult and heavy, her head throbbed immensely, yet (Y/N) still forced herself to make a full on meal, and this made her think of herself as some sort of god

Serving as her training, (Y/N) was ordered to continuously summon as many as possible of air type swords to individually control them and multitask. Because no one really knew what her quirk drawback was (yes, even she, herself didn't know) or how many swords she can make until she's at her limit, that's all she did the whole day.

Sixty. She made sixty swords, kept them all up in the air, made them do several things for hours on end and never had the permission to take a break— so to say that it was exhausting was an understatement. She had to focus a lot so that they wouldn't drop and still function and making too many swords one by one tired her out— mentally and physically.

She did all that and she didn't even figure out what her drawback was. All she got was a raging headache.

'This whole thing is a drag,' she thought to herself.

And now, the (H/C) haired beauty was assigned to "chopping duty" by Iida, it sounds ridiculous, but whatever.

(Y/N) sighed heavily, the weight on her chest felt unbearable as she chopped up the vegetables that was given to her. The rhythmic thump of the knife and board reached her ears and her composed cutting was a contrast to the ash blonde beside her, who was cutting the food at lightning speed.

It was warm.

When her dull eyes glanced at the unusually quiet boy beside her and made eye contact by accident, she found herself tightening her grip on the knife.

Bakugou asked, "What?" before focusing on the task at hand once again. His voice was gruff, she noted.

"Nothing." (Y/N) turned her gaze back to the cutting board without another word.

A beat, and it was silent for a moment.

(Y/N) caught sight of Bakugou slowing down his cutting movement in her peripheral vision.

"...Do you regret anything?" Bakugou asked. His voice was unsually quiet but the question blew a hole through (Y/N)'s chest.

They shouldn't of had a lot to regret; they were not even 18, not even adults yet, but there was so much (Y/N) wanted to say.

She regretted... a lot of things.

But, (Y/N) shook her head and said, "No." and continued on with her task. She tried to relax into the warmth that the ash blonde was radiating, but when he spoke up again, she couldn't do anything but hold her breath.