ㅤ30ㅤMAYBE, DEFINITELY.

CHAPTER THIRTY
MAYBE, DEFINITELY.

After spending a few days trapped in Recovery Girl's office (along with Midoriya and Bakugou) and in her own home, she was finally allowed to move around

(Y/N)'s major injuries had been healed, and the bandages that enveloped her from head to toe were now gone— something that she was thankful for. According to Recovery Girl, she had broken twelve of her bones— these includes four of her ribs, her arm which was broken in three different places, several small fractures throughout her body and another concussion.

All Might apologized profusely, an action that was completely ignored by Virgo who threatened the man with his life over the phone. Then after that, All Might came crying to her saying that Gin has been sending him multiple spirits to either annoy or scare him in public nonstop for the past few days.

Needless to say, (Y/N) thought it was well deserved.

A week has passed by in an instant and it was now Sunday. No classes were held at the moment, but her classmates were apparently at the school's natatorium for some endurance training— according to Midoriya, who was currently nagging her to come along.

Midoriya Izuku
(L/N)-san, it will be fun!
I mean, (L/N) (>﹏<)
And also great way to train your body
(´。• ᵕ •。')

(L/N) (Y/N)
Are you saying that my body building is sloppy?

Midoriya Izuku
WHATjJANAKSJ
NOT AT ALL
I'M SORRY
Σ(°△°|||)︴

(L/N) (Y/N)
Anyways, I won't go.
I already already have plans.

Midoriya Izuku
Eh
(。•́︿•̀。)
C'mon

(L/N) (Y/N)
No.

Midoriya Izuku
(。╯︵╰。)

(L/N) (Y/N)
Stop that.

Midoriya Izuku
(ノД')

(L/N) (Y/N)
...You're annoying.
I've got to go.
Bye.

Midoriya Izuku
Okaaaay o(〒﹏〒)o
Bye, (L/N)!

The (H/C) haired girl left the freckled teen on read and was supposed to set her phone down when it let out a faint, 'ping!', signalling that someone messaged her. She unlocked her phone lazily, eyelashes fluttering before blinking a few times when she read the message, fingers hovering around the screen, unsure of what to do.