ㅤ10ㅤCOVERED UP IN BLUE.

CHAPTER TEN
COVERED UP IN BLUE.

EDITED - 022221

The blue haired man seemed to be throwing a tantrum as he complained

The blue haired man seemed to be throwing a tantrum as he complained. "Hey, what's going on?! He's not weaker at all! Did that guy lie to me?!"

"What's wrong? You're not coming?" All Might remained in his place, where the smoke seemed to be never ending. "You said you'd "clear" this or something, right? Come and get me if you can."

Although it's not evident on her features, (Y/N) getting worried about the hero's condition. 'He's going to change back soon...'

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." Todoroki turned his attention to the (H/C) haired girl, and frowns when he still sees her eyeing the villains with a suspicious gaze, her stance is ready for an attack anytime. "As I said, there is no need to fight, (L/N)."

Everyone's eyes looked at the armored female, making her adjust her footing as her stance went from tense to calm. But as calm as she looks, she still looks guarded, ready to attack anytime. "I'm not doing anything." (Y/N) replied, subtly rolling her eyes.

"Well, what's wrong?" All Might taunts the villains.

Midoriya gasped as he saw the red eyed man scratch his neck in anger. "If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"Shigaraki Tomura!" The purple man, Kurogiri, shouted the blue haired man's name.

'Interesting. He's even being reprimanded like a child.'

"Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I can see that he was definitely weakened by the damage of Nomu's attacks. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely a few minutes left before the reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... That's right... that's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

And as if on cue, the villains who Aizawa took down earlier began to rise back up to their feet. The sounds of shuffling made (Y/N), Bakugou and Kirishima to look behind them.

"Damn it..." The (H/C) haired lowly grumbles, activating her quirk, summoning her ornately styled sword for the nth time that hour.

"All Might will do something about the main bad guys." Kirishima said, following (Y/N)'s action, as he too, activated his quirk. "Let's go help others!"