ㅤ02ㅤSLUDGE SHENANIGANS.

CHAPTER TWO
SLUDGE SHENANIGANS.

EDITED - 030521

The sun was bright, people were talking nonsense, pollution is in the air, and it was another annoying day at Aldera Junior High and it got even more annoying when the teacher started yelling about their futures and whatnot

The sun was bright, people were talking nonsense, pollution is in the air, and it was another annoying day at Aldera Junior High and it got even more annoying when the teacher started yelling about their futures and whatnot. He grabbed some papers from his desk. "I would hand out these future career forms, but..." He paused for dramatic effect, the class leaning in, anticipating.

"I assume you all want to be heroes!" He continued, throwing the papers in the air making most of the class start using their quirks.

'He's so ridiculous. I'm surprised he isn't fired yet...' A certain (H/C) haired girl grumbled in her mind. 'Everyone around me is ridiculous. Tch.'

"Yes, you all have wonderful quirks. But you know it's against the rules to use them here!"

"Teach'! Don't lump us in with this bunch of losers!" An ashy blonde yelled, placing his feet on his desk. "As if we had anything... like their crappy quirks. Heh." He continued, a cocky smile making its way on his face. He didn't say a name but everyone in class knew he was talking about himself and (Y/N).

Either way, the class didn't react kindly to this, because everyone started booing him. "Get over yourself, Katsuki!"

"Shut up! Extras should act like extras!"

"Ah Bakugou... You and (L/N), of course... must be aiming for UA High School." The teacher mentioned, causing the second outburst of the class.

"UA?!"

"THAT NATIONAL SCHOOL?! THE CUT OFF SCORE THIS YEAR IS 79, RIGHT?!"

"I hear they barely accept anyone!"

"Ah, the stupid chattering of extras!" Bakugou said, jumping on his desk, chair falling over. "We aced the mock exam! We're the only ones here with the stuff of UA!"

"And I'm going to even surpass All Might and become the best hero out there!" He sneered. "Not to mention I'll be one of the richest people in the world!"

"On you're also going for UA aren't you, Midoriya?" The teacher nonchalantly mentioned, making everyone in class go quiet. They turned their heads to look at the green haired boy who was one seat and a row away from the (H/C) haired teen, judging his decision to go to UA.

'Such delusions... That school glorifies quirks. He's not going to pass the entrance exam without a quirk.'

Then, the class bursted into laughter.