ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤAFTER ENDING.

Her eyes gazes at the lump under the blankets on the bed. Actually, getting closer— she can see the green curls peaking out and his very much adorable sleeping face.

(Y/N)'s sure her boyfriend had just dropped himself there after getting off of work, not even bothering to change half of his uniform, though he left his shoes back in the entrance.

She sighed, used to this scene. But it's kind of a good thing that she gets to see and check up on him like this. She asked her green haired boyfriend to move in with her to her apartment complex just a few months ago— not just because the freckled man doesn't know the basics of keeping his place pristine and she wants to spare herself the headache, but also because she's worrying sick about it.

It all started with a single incident.

Izuku came down with a fever, and he didn't tell anyone. Not even her!

After days without news from the green haired man, she decided to use the spare key to his place he had provided her with and she finds him high off his fever, just lying on his bed.

Of course the idiot was just expecting the illness to simply go away with medicine.

It took an entire week for his recovery and (Y/N) spent it scolding him for being stupid, and she'd be angrier if it wasn't for his droopy smile that she found out with much chagrin, she is very weak to.

So, yes. Since that particular event, she took it for herself to make him move in with her. And really, Izuku actually got better at this whole "keeping the place and yourself together" after her intervention, though he keeps falling into old lazy habits, like right about now.

The (H/C) haired woman was very tempted to just wake her boyfriend up, but she knows how hard night shifts are. So after checking her wrist watch, (Y/N) sighed again as she decided to give him at least thirty minutes more of sleep.

So she first starts picking up his clothes, convincing herself that she only smells them to check if they're clean or not, and not because his minty scent truly keeps her day going.

Rummaging and sorting out through his stuff, her hands felt something foreign in one of the pockets of her boyfriend's jeans.

Her hand reached for it and when she retracted it, she pulled out a black ring box.

The box is fairly plain, just an opaque noir, and unmarked. (Y/N) opened it, because she's sleep deprived, exhausted and curious. It's not like Izuku to hide his things.

She doesn't expect to see the glint of silver and she stared at it, dumbfounded, for a few seconds and fights the temptation to try it on her finger.

'What the hell...?'

The (H/C) haired woman cracked open the box and there is the most beautiful ring that she had ever seen.

A silver band, surrounded with gorgeously cut diamonds. Gleaming (E/C) gems, the exact color of her eyes bordering a larger diamond in the center— all nestled into a black satin fabric.

(Y/N) felt like she can't breathe, and it's terrible that this is happening while she's all exhausted from work and while her brain was too hazed up to think properly.

A ring. More specifically, an engagement ring.

Marriage. They're not teenagers anymore— they're adults nearing their 30's and she knows that it's a suitable age if they want to settle down and tie the knot. It's not strange for her boyfriend to think about things like that.

Without thinking, she finds her own cold hand picking up her cell phone and calling someone. Momentarily having forgotten the time.

It picks up, but there's static at the other end of the line, then, "The fuck's happening? I just woke up. Where do I need to go? Send me the location."