ㅤ62ㅤGIRLS IN REDS.

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
GIRLS IN REDS.

Her onyx eyes glances to the left, and felt her heart quicken at the girl next to her

Her onyx eyes glances to the left, and felt her heart quicken at the girl next to her. The (H/C) haired girl was quietly writing notes down from the board, pieces of her hair almost covered the half of her face.

Momo wondered how her other side looked, where her large scar drifted up until her ear.

She was breathtaking.

Every move, every word she spoke, everything she did never failed to make her admire the (E/C) eyed teen even more.

Shame quickly filled her as she looked down at her own notes and began to write, making sure that she kept an elegant, ladylike posture. She chewed her lip as she made a few edits to her notes while the thought of her small admiration on the girl next to her danced in her mind.

Okay, maybe, a huge amount of admiration.

Although well mannered often times, she wasn't afraid to be rude to call others out. She had a presence and skills of a leader, and a sharp tongue to make her voice of reason known. (Y/N) was someone dependable and loyal to her comrades, noticeable or not, in and out of the battlefield and has a sense of justice like no other.

Momo found such beauty, not only in her mesmerizing dull colored eyes, but in her character, the way she carried herself in life. The ravenette knew quite well that the stoic teen had many hardships in her life, but not enough to truly understand her past.

Honestly, the shame that filled her was that the (H/C) haired girl distracted her from her goal— to study hard and become a hero worthy for her parents. Shame filled her, because she was wasting her time and thoughts on someone else, for goodness sake. Shame filled her because the person she admired was studying diligently herself to be a worthy hero, and it served Momo a sense of respect and admiration that she was.

It irked her, though. She didn't want to admire someone else. Wasting time on feelings would only, and was currently distracting her from her studies and training.

It was not good. A person studying to be a hero must be practical and dedicated to their studies, much like the girl beside her was. Momo envied her... The very person she looked up to was so dedicated to her studies that she knew that she would be a capable hero. She knew that (Y/N) would never waste her time on frivolous things of feelings.

The (H/C) haired girl said so herself. Loud and clear.

Momo hadn't realized that she was staring at her until she spoke up quietly, "Stop staring at me, Yaoyorozu. It's weird."

Her cat-like eyes blinked a few times, and a light blush warmed her face and she averted her gaze.

'Ah, Momo! You really mustn't think more about (L/N)-san. Please, focus!'

Class had ended, and she sat at her desk as others filed out of class for lunch. Momo missed some notes, an she internally cringed when she admitted why the reason herself. She decided to instead to eat her already packed lunch in class, and continue to study. There was no time for admiring and singing praises to someone else.