ㅤ43ㅤPRETTY ENCOUNTERS.

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
PRETTY ENCOUNTERS.

Along with the rest of her class, (Y/N) went off the next morning to the entrance ceremony— signaling the beginning of the new semester

"Welcome back, students!" Principal Nezu smiled. "Thank you for gathering here today as we begin yet another semester at UA High School. I know the past few months have been very... eventful. We, of the UA staff, are working hard to ensure your safety and comfort at our school, and we thank you and your families for entrusting your education to us. Those of you directly involved in the recent events know that we will have to work harder now more than ever to keep our world safe. There is evil rising, and they will not wait for us."

(Y/N) sighed at the reminder. It was so early and this is what she hears first thing in the morning? Thanks a lot, UA.

After giving a few final words, Principal Nezu waved you all off to your first class.

"Kind of a heavy speech huh?" Kaminari started.

"Seriously." Sero sighed. "I know we're supposed to be excited for the new year and all, but now I can't shake the feeling that something bad's gonna happen again."

As she walked towards their classroom, she realized that she didn't have any of her books for next period and she held herself back from groaning in utter frustration.

"Unbelievable..." (Y/N) muttered under her breath as she turned around to retrive her textbooks. Cementoss would surely lecture her if she didn't.

On her way to the lockers, she heard grumbles and complaints about having to go to school once again, making her bad mood worse. 'Just grit your teeth and deal with it!' (Y/N) is tempted to say, but she doesn't. She was way too tired for this. She barely even got a wink of sleep.

(Y/N) sighed once again. She made her way over to her locker, putting in the combination and quickly grabbing her things. She started to pick up her pace as she walked, books in hand and her mind blank.

It was only just the beginning of the day, but she couldn't wait to get back to the dorms and take a long nap.

As (Y/N) turned a corner in the hallway, her eyes widened a fraction when she suddenly collided with another figure.

On instinct, she reached out her free hand and placed it on the person's shoulder to steady them.

(Y/N) came face to face with a very pretty looking boy not an inch away from her.

His ears are longer than most, their tips pointy and somewhat elf-like. He has messy, indigo hair, which sticks out behind his head and thin, tired-looking eyes.