ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤNOTE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please read carefully.

━ hi, hello. if you're just starting to read this book, welcome! and if you're coming back, welcome! this is a reminder for several things so that you guys won't do this / again and take the risk of getting blocked by me. please read and understand carefully.

━━ do not comment anything sexual or horny. i have said this before on my author's note on one of the chapters, and it seems like it's just been ignored. i repeat, don't comment anything sexual on every little thing. i swear, there's a fluffy scene (for the love of god, sometimes it's just a normal scene) and someone will comment, "fuck me!!!" or something about his dick. it's not amusing nor funny. it is very uncomfortable to look at. this book is NOT NSFW and i do not need to say this more than i have to. no one is going to "rail you". some of you are like 14 years and younger, go do your homework because no one is certainly going to be doing you tonight.

any form of suggestive comments will not be tolerated. whether it's a simple, "😏" emoji or, "my brain needs washing", or you laughing at the past sexual comments of other people, etc etc. although not direct, it just shows that you imply / support that type of shit and i won't be tolerating that.

━━ (tw: suicide) do not wish for a character to "go die" or "jump off a building" just because you didn't like what they did. i have been getting these type of comments especially directed towards midoriya and it's really getting on my last nerve. some of you are so damn shallow to actually say that just because some things didn't turn out to be the way you wanted. even if this is only fictional, to actually read those type of comments is disgusting.

plus, unnecessary violent comments and any phrase that implies telling a person to commit suicide is a big NO.

go do something productive instead of telling some non-existent characters who've done nothing wrong to go kill themselves.

it's revolting.

━━ if you comment any of these things, even after reading this note, i will not hesitate to block you. i hope you understand my reasoning and didn't come off as rude or offensive.

━━ also, please remember that although this is canon compliant, there are several things that i am purposely changing from what happened. plus, i also wrote this book when season 4 wasn't even halfway yet, so the backstories / what happened in the official series may or may not exactly align with this book.

━━ and regarding the older love interests (hawks and dabi), they will only have romantic interactions with the reader, when she is already at the LEGAL AGE and not a minor (more specifically, at the individual after endings). please don't comment anything about pedophilia or anything like that, because that is absolutely not the case here.

━━ my book, my standards. if you cross the line, do expect that you will get blocked. no exceptions.

have a good day / night.