ㅤ41ㅤPROVISIONAL LICENSE EXAM.

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
PROVISIONAL LICENSE EXAM.

The rest of the week came flying by, and the morning of the exam came before they knew it

(Y/N)'s eyelashes fluttered lazily as she stepped off the bus, tired of the long drive and she found herself in front of a big tent-like building painted all white. From the outside there didn't seem to be any visible windows, only a single door at the end of the stairs leading up to it.

"Kind of a weird place for the exam, isn't it?" Kaminari mentioned.

"This building isn't permanent," Aizawa explained, "To avoid cheating and villain attacks, among other things, the locations of the exams are top secret and change every year- as do the content of the exams themselves."

"So I guess asking upperclassmen about the exam would be pointless, huh?" Jirou said, fiddling with one of her headphone jacks.

"That's right, so don't even think about it," Aizawa replied.

(Y/N) let out a soft exhale through her nose before clicking her tongue quietly. 'Anyone who would cheat in the Provisional License Exam must be real pathetic. Shame.'

Heavy footsteps came behind her, causing her to look over her shoulder. A neat row of uniform clad students marched up to your bus. They all wore the same uniformed hats and their school logo on it.

A particular blonde girl in the group seemed to be staring right at her, causing her (E/C) eyes to narrow in suspicion.

For some reason, she got an unsettling feeling from her. Ah, damn (Y/N) and her almost scarily accurate intuition for giving her unnecessary feelings and paranoia.

All of a sudden, a tall boy bowed so deeply that he smashed his head against the pavement, causing blood to gush out of his forehead.

"Greetings, UA!" He yelled. "We, from Shiketsu High wish you good luck in the upcoming exam!"

Class 1-A started screaming as the blood pooled around his ankles, everyone equally concerned and weirded out.

"Do not mistake our generous wishes for a sign of mercy." A purple haired boy commented. "We will still crush you if the need arises."

"Be nice, Shishikura." A figure stepped forward, covered in a thick shower of blonde hair. "Humbleness is a key part of being a good hero."

Meanwhile, (Y/N) can't help but grimace as she scanned the group before her. Although Shiketsu is one of the few elite Hero Courses that could rival UA, she can't help but think,

'What a bunch of weirdos.'

As she was studying the students from Shiketsu, her gaze landed once again on the muscular young man, feeling a sense of deja vu wash over her. Suddenly a memory from flashed through her mind, and held herself back from scoffing as she finally figured out where she recognized him from.