ㅤ40ㅤTHIS IS LOVE!

CHAPTER FORTY
THIS IS LOVE!

Four days later, the students were training in Gymnasium Gamma and every person in Class 1-A had dispersed into their own little section of the training ground

Four days later, the students were training in Gymnasium Gamma and every person in Class 1-A had dispersed into their own little section of the training ground. Fortunately, Ectoplasm was kind enough to lend his clones to the class for practice.

(Y/N) was currently trying to focus on keeping a large amount of swords in the air as long as she could— it was key to executing the ultimate move she wanted to pull off.

"Young (L/N), how is everything going?"

The girl knew that voice anywhere, and besides there was only one person who talked like that.

"All Might."

The former hero grinned at her in his skeletal state, his body covered in bandages and his right arm in a cast.

"Shouldn't you still be recovering?" She asked, deactivating her quirk and turning her attention to the man completely.

"I'll be alright. Besides, I didn't want to miss out on your ultimate moves today," he reassured, giving her a thumbs up.

(Y/N) sighed, placing her armored hand against her forehead and closed her eyes for a brief moment, showing subtle distress. "As much as I hate to say it, it is much tougher than I thought it would be— also giving that I trained for several hours with that dim-witted pigeon," she admitted the last part with such distaste that All Might sweatdropped in both amusement and concern.

"Ah, you meant Hawks, right?" The man confirmed, letting out a sheepish smile. "He's not bad, from what I heard from your father..."

(Y/N) deadpanned. "You're right," she agreed before adding, "Because he's worse than bad."

All Might let out chuckle and decided to changed the subject. "Well, there's no need to worry. Some people move faster than others. You don't need to rush. Just go at your own pace."

"This is my own pace," she said blandly. "It's hard to push myself to the limit when I don't know my own drawback. I can't be rash with my actions, or else, maybe I'd wind up dead."

(Y/N) took a deep breath, summoning more than 40 air type swords. She had to focus now. While she had manipulated basic elements in her blades before, her quirk doesn't allow her to infuse two elements at once so she had to focus in strengthening her weakness: her control and accuracy at long-ranged attacks with scattered targets.

She telekinetically controled the movement of each individual blade with ease. She focused on pin-pointing the exact places where the opponents were standing before making the blades lunge forward at the clones of Ectoplasm who were spread over a wide area. She controlled the speed and trajectory with a little struggle but let out an exhale when she saw the blades slice cleanly through their bodies, leaving ribbons of flesh and bone to fall on the floor.