ㅤ44ㅤA GUARANTEE FOR FUN.

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
A GUARANTEE FOR FUN.

Kaminari tried to stifle a laugh, resulting in snickers against his hand

Kaminari tried to stifle a laugh, resulting in snickers against his hand. "Pfft— Oh man." He turned to the owner of the store and pointed at some funny looking cupcakes. "Is it okay if I take a picture of these? I have a friend that would love these— he looks just like it!"

At this, the man perked up brightly, nodding vigorously. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Go on! You teenagers have lots of friends, and those friends have even more friends, that means more customers for me, and that means more, more profits!" He shot up, eyes sparkling at the prospect of money.

Kaminari paid no mind and instead focused on taking pictures of everything. "Bakugou's gonna lose it," he sniggered.

(Y/N) gave him an unimpressed look. "He's... kind of stupid, huh?" She asked the red haired male beside her.

"No kidding. I can already hear Bakugou screeching from here." Kirishima sweatdropped and grasped his package of sweets protectively.

As the vibrant blonde took dozens of photos of the angry chick cookies and Kirishima pulling out his phone to record his friend's shenanigans, (Y/N) wondered how she even ended up in this kind of situation in the first place.

(Y/N) slammed her locker door shut, ready to go back to the dorms after another boring day at school when a certain vibrant haired pair blocked her way.

Before she could even open her mouth to say something, Kaminari interrupted her. "Me and Kirishima were planning to check out this new coffee shop in town and we're wondering if you want to come," he grinned.

"No."

Kirishima butted in, "Awe, c'mon, we don't ever hang around you as much!"

"What's in it for me?" She asked, raising a brow as she crossed her arms, waiting to get this over with.

"Uh... It's going to be fun?"

(Y/N) deadpanned and was about to decline when she was cut off yet again.

"My treat!"

She really should have known better than agreeing just because Kaminari offered to pay for her desserts.

"Oh, oh! Guys, we should take a picture together!" The electric blond happily offered, shooting a cheeky grin.

(Y/N), however, wasn't fazed and shook her head no.