ㅤ08ㅤRESCUE TRAINING.

CHAPTER EIGHT
RESCUE TRAINING.

EDITED - 022221

Aizawa tiredly informed the whole class on what they will be doing today

Aizawa tiredly informed the whole class on what they will be doing today. "For today's Hero Basic Training, it has turned into a class with three instructors; All Might, me and one more other person."

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

The raven haired male raised a card with the word "RESCUE" written on it. "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's rescue training."

The blonde electric user leaned back in his seat. "Rescue..." He then turned to the pink skinned girl beside him. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too."

"Right?"

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima scolded before continuing, sounding very pumped up. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit."

And so, the class began to chatter excitedly making the (H/C) haired girl who was sitting at the back groan quietly. 'How can they be so cheerful in the morning?'

"Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa said, interrupting the noisy students in front of him. "You can decide whether you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limits your abilities too." He explains.

"The training will take off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." And with that signal, students started getting up from their seats to prepare.

After a moment, (Y/N) stood up from her chair, heading towards the girls' locker room. 'If I see Midoriya in that costume again, I swear...'

━━

"Oh, you're wearing your P.E clothes. Where's your costume?" Uraraka questions Midoriya as she took a step towards him, (Y/N) following closely behind her. She looks hesitant to go towards where the greenette male is but when Uraraka stated that the boy is not wearing his costume, the stoic teen released a sigh of relief unknowingly.

"They were ripped during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it!" The green haired male explained.

The armored female beside Uraraka looks like she was about to say something but-

"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Iida yells out, his hand holding a whistle.