ㅤ53ㅤCLEAR OF AN OPHIDIAN.

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CLEAR OF AN OPHIDIAN.

Quiet sounds of footsteps padded around her room floor as (Y/N) paced calmly, holding her phone on one hand and a drink on another

Quiet sounds of footsteps padded around her room floor as (Y/N) paced calmly, holding her phone on one hand and a drink on another. "—I think so. I think your father's kind of obssessed, not going to lie."

"Tell me something I don't know." Todoroki's slightly muffled voice was heard on the other side of the call. He was probably eating his soba.

She took a sip of her drink before thoughtfully saying, mostly to herself though, "Maybe that's why he offered me an internship at the end of the Sports Festival."

The heterochromatic boy was gave no reply for a moment as he was— she assumed— busy chewing his food. "...Really?"

(Y/N) hummed lowly. "Yes. Although, I did want to prove him wrong, I don't want to work with him."

Todoroki's response was ignored when a sudden knock on her door caught the (H/C) haired girl's attention.

Pair of (E/C) eyes narrowed at the door's direction as she moved her phone away from her ear.

'What now?'

After a few seconds of silence, the knocking became faster, more urgent.

(Y/N) ended her call with Todoroki wordlessly and lazily walked over to open the door.

When the door swung open, her eyes widened a fraction in surprise when she was met face to face with...

"Mister Aizawa?" She said in confusion, "What are you—"

"Don't say a word and follow me." He ordered in a hushed tone. "I'm not supposed to be anywhere near student dorms during the day, so keep quiet unless you want to get me fired."

The intensity of his voice made (Y/N) furrow her eyebrows but she stayed silent regardless and followed him down the hallway and out the door to the path to school.

"We're taking a different route," the ebony haired man announced, guiding her around the campus to where the training grounds were.

Eventually the two of them came up to the closed double doors of a back entrance to the school's main building. Aizawa quickly unlocked them and ushered the student inside. The interior of the room was pitch black, but (Y/N) walked further inside as per her teacher's instructions.

"Just what the hell—"

Suddenly the lights came on before she could question anything and her eyes shut, trying to adapt to the change. (Y/N) blinked a few times, a figure slowly coming into focus as her eyes adjusted to the brightness.

"Shinsou?"

The indigo haired male smiled slightly at her, queuing Aizawa to shut the doors behind him.