ㅤ64ㅤCLOSER TO YOU.

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CLOSER TO YOU.

Wisteria colored eyes roamed around the room and studied each and everyone's faces, going down the line

Wisteria colored eyes roamed around the room and studied each and everyone's faces, going down the line. There was a huge amount of Pro Heroes gathered together in the building— even the current Number Two Hero was present.

Finally his gaze landed at the tall, intimidating teen standing beside the white haired man. Tamaki's eyes widened a little as he vaguely recognized her as the first year in the Hero Course and the one he saw at the park; thinking of that encounter alone made him warm in embarrassment.

She stood there besides the Number Two Hero with such a confident and poised posture and the way she carried her presence around the room was... menacing, to say the least.

Tamaki had been staring her down, studying her appearance when she had flicked her eyes over— probably feeling watched— and it made him jump.

The (H/C) haired girl slowly squinted her eyes at him, a faint cocky expression crossing her features and he awkwardly turned his head, a flustered crimson gracing his cheeks.

But not even a few minutes later, he found himself staring again and he just froze up when the first year rose a curious brow at him.

Heat fills up his face in an instant once again and he immediately held his bag, awkwardly holding it in front of his face like some kind of weak shield. He didn't even pay any mind to the confused questions that Mirio and Nejire had been voicing out to him.

Tamaki's heart was beating like crazy and he felt mortified.

'S-She, she most definitely might think that I'm a creep. Oh God... Why did I even stare at her? Twice! I stared at her twice...! God damn it...!'

He couldn't bear to bring his eyes up past his bag, 'But I look more suspicious like this, don't I...?' He slowly raised his face just slighty above to scout the (H/C) haired girl.

She was still looking over his way, but now he could see the amused look in her dull eyes.

Tamaki let go of his bag pathetically and held a hand up to his face, feeling the embarrassment burn his hand. Like their encounter at the park, he decided that he needs to get out of her sight before he explodes in utter humiliation.

He turned around to run away but his blonde friend suddenly inquires, "Hey, what's going on? You alright?"

"Woah, your face is so red! You look like you're having a fever! Do you need to
go home or something?" Nejire added with a tilt of her head.

All he could do is shake is head before he speed walked and left that certain area of the building. He was still too embarrassed to even function.

Where was a hole for him to jump in when he needed it?

Once through the doors and ignoring his fellow third years calls of his name, he wondered through the corridor.

Tamaki felt his cheeks warm up again and he held his face in his hands. It was calming and he could slowly breathe steadily now.