ㅤ56ㅤCRIMES COMMITTED.

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CRIMES COMMITTED.

One of many hands tightly clutched on to the phone he was holding, the paper disintegrating from his touch and ending the phone call he was having at the same time

"That woman said that the federal agent called her saying the plan failed. That brat just knows how to make her way around things, doesn't she?" He growled lowly under his breath as his hand came uo to his neck to scratch it irritably. "She pisses me off. Tch."

"Calm yourself, Shigaraki Tomura," the phantom behind the bar said. "We need to trust the other party for now to carry out the rest of the attack. Patience is the key to a successful plan."

Tired blue eyes gazed up in disinterest. "...See, you bastards? This is what happens when you don't listen to me. I told you all she's too smart for this shit," he rasped out in an annoyed tone.

Shigaraki scowled. "Shut it, you burnt clown." He then continued, "This plan was a failure, but another one to take UA down will commence shortly."

━━

The rest of their winter break was fairly relaxing, a welcome rest from the chaos that had taken place throughout the year so far.

Students of Class 1-A now prepared themselves to begin the next semester, which was sure to come with new challenges.

With the villains now organized and rising (Y/N) worked and trained harder than ever before.

And the incident with Fujimori only raised alertness. If the villains had enough confidence to try and pull off a stunt like that, then they were surely up to something.

"Good morning, (L/N)," Midoriya greeted with a small smile. "You look really tired..."

The (H/C) haired girl proceeded to walk towards her seat, setting down her bag in the process. "It's because I am."

"I don't really think there's anyone who can say they're fully energized," Yaoyorozu piped in with a polite smile and clasped hands.

"Good morning, class!" lida's booming resonated through out the room as he promptly entered with a shout. "I hope you are all well rested and ready to start the day!"

The bespectacled male's voice was so loud that even Todoroki glanced up from his half-asleep staring contest with a bird from a nearby tree.

Her dull eyes turned to gaze at the ravenette beside her who only replied with a sweatdrop, "I stand corrected."

"Dude, how do you have so much energy?" Kaminari wondered with his arm folded behind his head.

"My duty as Class President, I, Iida Tenya, should always—"

(Y/N) groaned quietly and tuned out one of his long ass speech of duties as their class representative.

"Hello, class." Aizawa said in his usual dreary tone as he walked in, just in time that the bluenette's speech ended. "If you will all sit down, I will explain the planned syllabus for this semester. I'm sure you're all curious about the internships."