ㅤ04ㅤMOMENT OF TRUTH.

CHAPTER FOUR
MOMENT OF TRUTH.

EDITED - 022221

The little (H/C) haired girl trembled in fear as she hid in a dark alleyway

The little (H/C) haired girl trembled in fear as she hid in a dark alleyway. "Take all the children! Kill all the adults! Make sure that no one escapes!" Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead as huge flames surrounded the area, burning everything in its way to ashes.

A thud.

Her (E/C) eyes widened at the sight. Blood. A metal pipe shoved down the person's chest. Blazing fire. More blood. Why was this happening? It was almost as if bad luck was chasing her everywhere she goes.

"I found another kid!"

"Grab her! She might be what we're looking for!"

A gasp escaped the child's lips, before her legs automatically ran to the opposite direction. She didn't pay mind to the burning cuts on her feet as she ran to leave the burning village.

She can't do anything but to run.

Run to wherever her legs would take her. She can't stop running, she doesn't have a choice.

She tripped over her own feet a thousand times already, frantically running. But it doesn't matter if she falls down or get hurt, it's alright. She must keep on running.

The liquid rolling down her face, she can't tell if it's sweat or tears anymore and her two bare feet were full of wounds.

All broken into pieces, from the tips of her fingers, from underneath her feet.

She can't breathe.

(Y/N) was having a headache.

The start of her day wasn't good. She kept having those dream-like memories of... that incident. It still haunts her— she tried to lock those memories away in the depths of her mind, but it still appeared from time to time. She didn't like it.

She didn't like it at all. She wants it to stop. Stop it. Stop it.

Stop.

━━

Nearing the classroom door, she noticed that it was open, but had three people blocking it, a tall bluenette, a short brunette, and a green bush of hair she recognized. They seemed to be talking about the regular entrance exam.