ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤENDING.

It was around 1:40 AM and the room inside of a certain green haired boy's room was dimly lit. A source of light was a small night lamp that he just bought a few weeks ago. The other only light was the window. It had a curtain gently hanging over it but it was light weight and flimsy.

Before Izuku had went and fell asleep, he opened the window so the air and noises from the outdoors could enter into his bedroom.

It was a little bit breezy outside, enough to make the curtains gently pick up pace and flow with the pace of the breeze, allowing also light from the star-lit sky to enter and shine into the room's small creases and open areas.

Izuku was awake, unable to sleep clearly. He ever so quietly leaned in closer to his alarm clock to read the time. Once he read it, he sighed quietly. He had been trying to sleep for around two hours now and he has just been flipping, tossing, and turning non-stop.

He was trying to think back if he had any excessive caffeine today, or anything that may have contributed to him not being able to fall into sleep. As he laid in silence and thought, nothing came to his mind. It is probably just one of those nights, we all have them. Ones where we can not sleep even if we woke up at 5:00 AM, sadly.

Izuku laid there in his own bed for another 10 minutes, and it was nearing 2:00 AM. Then he finally came to a conclusion, if he keeps laying here, he will not be able to sleep. He might as well find something to do and when he feels sleepy, he'll just lay back down and sleep. Easy. As he laid there, now on his side, he can see from his peripheral vision the window with the still moving ever so slightly curtains.

His curious viridian eyes trailed over the rays of moonlight peeking through the glass. The gleam it gave off, so comforting and peaceful. Izuku decided he would just walk outside perhaps and stargaze, maybe to clear his mind and relax. He may even fall asleep outside, who knows?

Praying to no one in particular, he just hoped that a certain black haired Pro wouldn't catch him— or anyone else, for that matter.

Izuku slowly sat up and gently stretched his arms. He continued looking out the window from his bed as he then glanced over at the bedroom door to exit the room. He gently hummed to himself as he stood up as quietly as he could, and walked over to the door.

He then got out of his bedroom and made his way down the hallway and past other dorm rooms. He passed through the communal area and was now at maim door. He reached up and pulled his tidy red shoes off of the rack that they kept some of their shoes on. He placed them on the ground and slid both of his feet into them. He kneeled down and tied them so they’d be securely on. He stood back up, opened the door and exited out of the Heights Alliance.

The freckled walked outside and wandered around the area. He walked out a bit further and thankfully, it was mid winter, so not many insects should be lurking in this cold weather.

He sat down, and then laid back slowly on the grass. He finally was laying on his back, looking directly up into the sky. It was a sight that would take your breath away. The glowing moon and the speckled stars. It looked very surreal. Izuku noticed that the breeze began to pick up pace as well, again.

As his curious viridian eyes looked into the sky, he began to ponder and thought about many, many things. One of them being about a certain (H/C) haired girl.

As he laid there, he began to feel sleepy and his eyes get a bit more heavy to hold open. He closed them softly, just anticipating to rest them and take in nature but instead, he falls asleep peacefully.

━━

Izuku woke up, slowly opening his eyes. He was facing up but instead if getting a full view of the sky above, he got a partial view of (Y/N).