ㅤ07ㅤREALITY CHECK.

CHAPTER SEVEN
REALITY CHECK.

EDITED - 022221

As All Might said those words, the (H/C) haired girl grabbed a fistful of the male's hair she was sitting on to lift his head up

As All Might said those words, the (H/C) haired girl grabbed a fistful of the male's hair she was sitting on to lift his head up. "Unfreeze this mess, Mister Third Place." Harshly letting his head fall back down, she stood up and walked towards the door, kicking away the ice that covered it.

Once in the frozen hallway, she clicked her tongue. "Annoying bastard." Without wasting any more time, she started to look for her teammate, wondering on how the fight between Kirishima and Shoji went. Soon, she found them on the second floor.

"Oh, (L/N)!" Kirishima turned his head to the said female's direction, he currently untying the multi-armed male on the floor.

"Hey." (Y/N) raised a hand dismissively. "Must have been hard." She looked at the red haired male who was busy setting Shoji free.

"It's no problem, man! But I bet you did more than me... with that Todoroki guy and all." The sharp toothed male humbly said, freeing Shoji from the capture tape.

"It's nothing."

"That seems like quite a feat to me." The multi-armed male said, now standing tall and looming over the other two teens. "Todoroki is no joke. So if you managed to defeat him, you must be pretty strong yourself."

"...No, it was just a bad match up." (Y/N) curtly replied.

'For him, this time.'

━━

Once (Y/N) reached the classroom door, the (H/C) girl sighed tiredly before grabbing the handle and sliding it open to see excited chatter from a group of students.

"Guys, you should have seen her! (L/N) was super manly out there!" A red haired male exclaimed, making his voice higher in order to, very poorly, imitate a girl's. "Kirishima do this, Kirishima watch out for this." He laughed.

"Kirishima, I do not sound like that." (Y/N) said, her voice rang through the room, sounding very different from what the spiky red head demonstrated. "...Good job earlier, by the way." She awkwardly added.

Kirishima turned his head towards her, grinning. "Thanks, man-"

"Ah! There she is!"

And that was all it took for the huddle of students to nearly tackle her to the floor, many different faces getting in her bubble.