ㅤ18ㅤBAKUGOU VS (L/N).

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
BAKUGOU VS (L/N).

EDITED - 022221

Her cold gaze met his sharp eyes, and (Y/N) realized that this was not a figment of her imagination

Her cold gaze met his sharp eyes, and (Y/N) realized that this was not a figment of her imagination. But, in fact, it was reality. Her reality, and his reality too.

Her palms curled up into fists.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Love him or hate him, he's super strong! It's the angry looking Bakugou Katsuki from Class 1-A! He'll be up against his fellow classmate— the girl whose demon blades are a contrast to her angelic looks, (L/N) (Y/N)!"

'Angelic looks? You've got to be kidding.'

The (H/C) haired girl heard the audience cheer wildly as the words, "BAKUGOU VS (L/N)" was shown on the screen in bold letters. She took a deep breath when flames erupted from the corner pillars of the stage and the microphone screeched with the sound of Present Mic's voice.

"START!"

(Y/N) was not surprised when Bakugou moved first, springing forward by using his explosions. As the ash blonde drew nearer and nearer, her (E/C) eyes caught sight of the muscles in his right arm tensing up.

'Always so predictable.'

He reeled his right arm back, the crackling sound of explosions became much louder. However, before he could land his first attack on the (H/C) haired girl, she grabbed his shoulder as a leverage before vaulting herself over his head, evading his attack and landing behind him.

The (H/C) haired female grunted. 'God, that hurt my spine a lot more than I expected.'

Vermillion eyes widened in shock as (Y/N) escaped from his line of sight, unscathed. He gritted his teeth, pissed off. 'I'm not going to lose this time, Kowai—!' He turned around in a flash, just in time to block the girl's roundhouse kick with his forearm, the both of them staggering a few feet back.

Bakugou's eyes narrowed at her form, irritation building up in every second. "Why the fuck are you not using your quirk?!" He growled, charging towards the girl once again. "Fuck, you piss me off so damn much!" He put both of his hands together, aiming an explosion right in front of the girl's face.

But then, her hand caught the boy's wrist and angled it upwards before he could even give damage; this forced his attack to go up towards the sky and the world seemed to go dark as the intense light of Bakugou's explosion erupted into the open air of the arena.

"It's neck to neck between our two competitors! So far, none of them has landed a solid hit!"

The stoic faced girl took a few steps backwards, fist clenched, ready to activate her quirk any time. "I thought you were going to beat me?" (Y/N)'s subtle condescending tone made Bakugou grit his teeth so hard that it could have shattered.