ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤAFTER ENDING.

Tamaki loosened his tie, toeing of his shoes and falling back on the bed with a soft, but still audible sigh.

"That went really well." Rather than sounding happy, he sound relieved more than anything, his face betraying him.

(Y/N) scoffed from somewhere in the room, taking of her coat and tossing it away carelessly. "My parents had known you for a long time now, they already like you."

She sat on the edge of the mattress and gave a side glance towards the man who was fiddling with his raven colored locks.

"I know, but, I just..." He bit the inside of his cheek, picking out his words carefully. "Why do you sound so pissed?"

The 18 year old girl raised an eyebrow at him, an incredulous look on her face. "I sound pissed?" She questioned in well hidden disbelief.

Tamaki sat up and faced her, eyebrows furrowed and lips quivering ever so slightly that it would be unnoticeable to the untrained eye. "That literally went perfect— I did everything right. Sure, they already like me but I want them to keep liking me so— so— So why do you sound so pissed?"

(Y/N) simply sighed and pressed a hand on the bed. She leaned back and put her weight on her right side as she eyed the man in front of her. "Hey, you know you can talk to me about anything, right? Seriously, literally, everything."

"...What do you mean?" He ran a calloused hand through his hair, avoiding the predatory gaze that her dark hues were giving him.

"Tamaki, you're insufferable and too shy for your own good. You overthink on a daily basis, you freak out a whole lot, you're far too soft-spoken and you get passive aggressive at times and you're just a big mess," (Y/N) listed one by one, watching as the older slouch his figure everytime a second passes until his shoulders reached up to his ears.

"And I like you," she said, frowning a little. "But ever since I asked you out, you've become really... like, scared that I'm going to take it back or something."

Tamaki's lips then mirrored her small frown as he started picking on his nails nervously. "I-I'm being better. That's— That's when you do when you like someone. You do better."

As he picked on his fingers, (Y/N) caught sight of how his eyes flitted over to his suitcase just for a split second.

Wordlessly, she sighed once again and got up from the bed, rummaging through the suitcase and ignored the surprised yelp that came from the man's mouth. Seconds after, her hands fished out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Tamaki let out a small whimper, closing his eyes shut for a moment. "I wasn't going to use them, I swear— I'm really going to quit before the month ends, I swear..."

Rolling her eyes ever so dully, (Y/N) clicked her tongue and opened the pack, the sounds of her clicking nails against the case filled the tense air along with the man's audible breathing. Pulling one bleached stick out, she gestured for the older to follow him out to the balcony.

"Let's split this one."

"I really am going to quit," Tamaki murmured and eyed the woman who just simply leaned over the railing and swiftly lit the cigarette.

"You were going to smoke after I fall asleep," she stated the obvious. "You used to just do it front of me."

"Why are you getting mad at me for trying to kick my bad habits?" The indigo haired man questioned defensively, the feeling of unfairness washing over his chest.

"I'm not mad," she said in that usual unbothered tone of hers. She took a drag and passed it to him who reluctantly accepted.

"You're mad." Tamaki refuted, insisting it as he shook his head a little. "Listen, I'm really sorry—"