ㅤ13ㅤCAVALRY BATTLE.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CAVALRY BATTLE.

EDITED - 022221

Midoriya stuttered the value over and over like a mantra, "T-T-T-Ten million?!" Everyone's eyes are suddenly on him

"So in the end it doesn't matter what placed you finished in." Iida mused. "As long as you take out first place, you're guaranteed a win."

Midoriya frantically looked around at the teams all of the other students were forming. Of course, no wanted to be with the guy with the biggest target on his back. (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitched in annoyance at all the people crowding her while telling her their quirks and why she should team up with them.

Pursing her lips in thought, she weighed down her options. Finally coming to a decision, she walked away from the group of people, waving her hand dismissively at them as she walked up to the poor boy.

"Hey, Midoriya. I'd like to join your team."

"EH?!"

Bakugou's ears perked up as he heard the female's proposal to the green haired boy, his lips pulling back into a snarl. Stupid Deku. What was so great about him anyway? "He's only gonna bring you down." Bakugou muttered, his palm growing sweaty at the sight of the two of them together.

Midoriya looked behind the girl, only to see the group of students that (Y/N) rejected watching them with intense stares. "B-But you have so many people wanting to team up with you..." To no one's surprise, tears started flowing down his face like a waterfall. "Are you sure about this, (L/N)-san? Everyone will be after us!"

"Keeping the ten million points until the end is a challenge I would be up for— What the... stop crying." (Y/N) grimaced, watching the crying boy in front of her.

"O-Okay." He hastily wiped his tears with his sleeve. "We need two more people then..."

(Y/N) scanned the crowd of students quickly before setting her eyes on two people who hasn't teamed up with anyone yet. She lazily pointed at two other students, "What about Tokoyami and Uraraka?"

"That means you have a strategy, right?" Midoriya's face lit up.

She didn't answer the question and just grunted quietly. "Call them over."

"Why me?"

"Who else?"

"Eh... Ouch! P-Please let go of my hair! I'll call them over!"