ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤAFTER ENDING.

The former Class 1-A were having a reunion in a random restobar to catch up and to celebrate all of their achievements since graduating.

"You're going to get sick out here."

(Y/N) doesn't turn to look at her as Momo steps out to the cold patio. The (H/C) haired woman simply shrugged in answer. "I'd rather be sick than have to hear the dumb blonde duo scream at each other for another minute."

The ravenette laughed softly as she stood beside her. For a while, they stood there quietly, maybe cherishing the quiet and peace outside compared to the chaos that was inside the restaurant.

Or maybe, it was that (Y/N) and Momo no longer knew what to say to each other anymore.

It was almost amusing to her how they had both changed over the years. Years ago, hours with (Y/N) felt only minutes, but now minutes felt like hours. Years ago, Momo never hesitated to look at her and smile because she was the reason for her to smile.

But then again, that was years ago.

"Are you sure your boyfriend won't mind you ditching him like this?" Momo tried to tease.

She hopes (Y/N) doesn't notice the waver in her voice. She hopes (Y/N)'s eyes don't flicker down to where her hands are clenched tightly.

"He has his own thing to handle," the woman simply clicked her tongue.

The raven didn't need her to specify. She saw enough of it inside when caught sight of a certain ash blonde haired man having to handle his already drunk friends.

She simply nods, and again they’re both quiet. Not quite awkward, but not quite so comfortable. Nothing like highschool when they would spend hours together in comforting silence.

Momo wonders if it’s too much to ask for if she wishes things were like that again. Was it wrong to feel her heart break every time she sees the (H/C) haired woman look at someone else?

Seriously, she should be doing that as well. She should be moving forward and not think about the what-ifs. She should have accepted that date she got asked out for. Maybe she should be listening to Mina and meet her single friend who apparently was interested in her.

Yet every time she tries to take a step forward, she stops and looks back.

She remembers the first year of UA when he enters the classroom and sits beside a girl who liked she wanted to be anywhere but there. She remembers befriending said girl after finding comfort in her. She remembers the moment she realized she like that girl on a random afternoon.

"Well..." Momo pursed her lips, hesitant to start another conversation. "Shouldn’t you be taking care of Kyouka-san, then? She can be really out of hand when drunk."

Another simple response accompanied with a short hum. "She has Kaminari now. I took care of that brat when he couldn't. It's time for him to pay his dues."

She chuckled as she twirled a stray strand of her hair around her finger. "Of course. I do remember you keeping count every time you stopped Kyouka-san from hitting him so you can later charge Kaminari-kun."

"I accept his payment in the form of: "I will take care of whatever the hell your friend does for the rest of her life."

"...The rest of his life, huh?"

(Y/N) glanced at her. For a minute she observes her before saying, "She has a ring. Kyouka."

"Oh," she muttered in daze. "I never knew."

"I also just heard of it. It just happened a few weeks ago anyway."

Figures. Of course, Jirou has a ring. She had always been sure of her path in life. She never wavered for a second once she made a decision.