ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤENDING.

Tamaki didn’t know how it happened, when it started, but one day he took a simple side glance at a certain (H/C) haired girl's face and it hit him like a truck.

A strange, tingling feeling crept up his body, caught in the pit of his stomach the moment she turned to meet his gaze.

He quickly hid behind the tousles of his raven colored locks, hoping that she didn’t care enough to watch him writhe from where he is.

Of course, with no doubt, his first thought literally was— What was happening? How could this be? Why is she having that effect on him? (L/N) (Y/N) of all people? The most passively-aggressive, striking, chillingly charismatic person?

She was definitely intimidating and the fact that she wasn't really trying to be made it even worse. Tamaki certainly found the girl's presence overwhelming.

Her naturally tough, uncompromising aura that got people to the point of chills. And— And! The worst part of it all, he definitely almost passed out from sheer embarrassment because, oh my God, he suddenly came to a realization one day that he found that incredibly attractive and he couldn’t even deny it.

But still, he didn’t really know what he felt for the girl. Was it admiration? Romantic interest? Curiosity?

Tamaki struggled to pin it down, because whenever she was near, all he could feel was panic.

And it didn't help that she seemed to find great amusement in the way he would behave like an idiot around her.

In a way, (Y/N) was, of course, very calm after all. Calm, but sudden, and all in the same breath, strategic and calculating behind those dull eyes of hers. She was omnipresent but most people definitely would not notice it.

She had this way of masking the air of her conniving and sadistic nature that she had whenever she pleases— to make herself seem as if she was a mere, unassuming high schooler.

But Tamaki knew that she was more than that; Tamaki knew of sharp blades and armors, of flirting gestures and taunts, of strong arms that looked lithe under her uniform sleeves and a greedy desire behind those seemingly empty eyes that gleamed into one of the most beautiful shade Tamaki has ever had the pleasure of witnessing for himself.

(How could he not notice? He found it directed at him most of the time that he can't find a way of escape).

(L/N) (Y/N) looked and acted like your regular student in high school, but looks were deceiving— In (Y/N)'s case, it was in every single way.

She was so deviously deceptive, so cunning, so dipped into the world of danger and fingers too close to the fire that Tamaki couldn't quite stop himself from wanting to inch just ever so nearer to the flame in piqued interest.

(Y/N) thought she was successful in stringing him along, thought that she pulled him in only one step at a time.

When in reality, she danced a dangerous tango with him and they both knew that she was the one leading— pulling and controlling the strings.

The game of cat and mouse. The only question was, will the mouse be smart enough to escape the claws that were selfishly grasping for him?

...He actually didn't know why he was thinking all of this right at this moment, when he was getting unnecessarily grilled by something he didn't even have knowledge of.

"Tamaki," Mirio's concerned voice drifted over his hearing, but the indigo haired male wasn't able to respond.

He probably looked like a terrible person!

Nervously pushing back a strand of hair behind an ear and unsettled by the situation he had found himself in, he shifted against the pavement in front of UA's entrance gate.