ㅤ35ㅤBAKUGOU RESCUE SQUAD.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
BAKUGOU RESQUE SQUAD.

There were endless buzz of chatter as they stepped foot in the busy streets of Kamino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture

There were endless buzz of chatter as they stepped foot in the busy streets of Kamino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture. (Y/N) sighed as she pocketed her hands in her jacket, leaning her weight on to one foot.

"We're here! It's Kamino Ward!" Midoriya exclaimed, amazed, as his eyes looked around in wonder at the crowded streets.

"There are a lot of people..." Todoroki trailed off. "Let's make sure not to lose each other in the crowds."

(Y/N) nodded half-heartedly as she walked closer to the heterochromatic boy, feeling content in the natural warmth that his left side was radiating.

Todoroki looked over to her, brow raised. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she responded shortly. "I feel cold," she added lamely while burrying her hands even deeper into her pockets.

Todoroki didn't respond and just moved, walking closer to her, shoulders almost bumping due to the close proximity.

"Guess those jerks are hiding somewhere around here. So where to, Yaoyorozu?!" Kirishima yelled and took off running in a random direction, only to be called back by the ponytailed girl's startled voice.

"P-Please wait a moment!" Yaoyorozu called out. "From now on, we must exercise extreme vigilance— the villains know our faces!"

"Right!" Midoriya agreed. "Gotta be all covert." He said that while doing some ridiculous pose with his arms.

(Y/N) side-eyed him for a moment and sighed. "Don't make me regret this, Midoriya." A sheepish smile is what she got in response, in which she slightly rolled her eyes to.

"We can't very well scout the neighborhood like that though." Iida assessed while placing a hand to his chin in thought.

"On that note... I have a suggestion!"

As Yaoyorozu said that (E/C) eyes followed to where the ravenette's finger was pointing— a store named, "Everything's Crazy Cheap At Donki Oote". (Y/N) deadpanned almost immediately after realizing what the girl was implying.

━━

"I'm going to murder myself." (Y/N) said to herself while fixing the collar of her ridiculously looking (in her opinion) clothes.

She was wearing a bright red tailcoat with gold and black trims, golden epaulettes on top of her shoulders and body fit black slacks. Underneath the coat, she was wearing a white collared dress shirt along with a golden vest and a red bowtie. She seriously regretted letting Yaoyorozu pick an outfit for her.