Chapter 43

Davina's POV

Mr. Farrow ends up scheduling the meeting two days from now and I am beyond excited. Planning out my line of action, I start ticking off things I need to do.

"I need to put Carlos on more security" I mutter to myself, things are getting dirty with mafias.

"Too much security will draw attention I'll just keep it simple." I scribble a note down

Today is the day I'm travelling I made a reservation at a luxurious hotel in the heart of London to stay in, I'm excited about meeting the walkers and also going to London. Getting to the airport the pilot approaches me scratching the back of his neck nervously and I wait for him to say something.

"Ma'am the jet can't fly today, we need to change a few things and get it to an engineer,"

"And how long is that going to take?" I reply sharply

"It'll be ready tomorrow," He assures me and I sigh

I decided to go today which is two days away from meeting the walkers so I could explore a bit and now this happens leaving me just a day before the meeting.

Sighing I tell the driver to take me back home.

The next morning the excitement has died down and I'm a bit anxious.

The drive to New York was a bit painful with the traffic jam and frequent honking from the cars.

JFK airport is packed, it is always packed with people carrying suitcases and moving about to get to their destinations.

We drive into the airport, to where the jet is and the jet's engine is already whirring.

The driver gets down and takes my suitcase into the jet while I gather my files and phone.

I get to London at about eight thirty pm and I'm jet lagged. The driver I hired stands outside waiting for me and holding my name scribbled on a small whiteboard. When I get to him he greets me with a thick British accent loading the car with my suitcase while I get in.

Entering the car I discover that the steering wheel is in front of me and I'm baffled.

The driver knocks lightly on the window and I spin around still in shock getting out of the car

"Are you new here?" He smiles at me and I nod in reply

"Yeah," I smile sheepishly

"We drive on the left here," He informs me and I smile getting in from the other side. 

He drops me off at the hotel and it is simply magnificent and huge. Walking over to the receptionist I give her a smile and she returns it asking for my name and other details.

"Uh, I'm sorry ma'am but we are fully booked," she smiles

"But I made my booking here," the smile on my face disappears

"Yes ma'am you did, but you made a reservation to arrive yesterday and you didn't arrive, and we waited an extra twenty four hours but you didn't show up," she explains the smile on her face not faltering

"Argh Fuck," I curse annoyed with my situation

A brown haired boy walks through the double doors and I blink my eyes multiple times to make sure I'm not seeing things.

"Cole?" I call out and his face matches my expression

"What the hell are you doing here?" He stares at me wide eyed taking in my fitted jeans and crop top before resting his eyes on my face 

Well well this should be fun ;) 

I know y'all have been waiting for something ;) 

Drop a comment and let me know what it is ;) 

Also click that cute star!