Chapter 64

"Hey," a voice calls out from behind me and my eyes widen as I turn around.

"Cole!" I yell jumping into his arms and crying

"I thought you were never gonna forgive me, what are you doing here, how did you get here, what's going on how did you know I was-"

Cole kisses me holding my face and I stare at him smiling before hugging him.

"I'm sorry," I whisper

"I know," He tells me

...

I and Cole leave for America the next morning and we formulate our plan of action.

"So, my team is working on finding out his base in Mexico, we will attack him there,"

"How did you know I was in London?"

"Martin," he shrugs

"So the surprise was your plan?"

"Yeah," he smiles and we get back to business.

The ammunition has finally arrived and I tell Dave to cross-check them before shipping them out to Mexico.

"Can you believe boss had a son, she's so good at hiding secrets," I look over to the next office to see who is talking? Pulling out my gun I target above the guy's head shooting the gun and he stumbles to the floor the other guy next to him stares at me gulping.

"You should focus more on your reflexes," I tell the guy who was talking about me and he quickly scrambles up

"Yes ma'am,"

Tucking the gun away at the back of my pants I walk into my office.

"Dave, tell Reina she is to leave for Mexico today,"

"Yes ma'am," he responds before leaving

My phone rings and I answer the call

"Ivie what is it you've been calling me non stop all day,"

"Everyone is worried about you! What are you gonna do about Carlos?"

"I'm going to get him back, All of you should just stay put,"

"Jason wants to speak with y-"

"I don't want to talk to him, Hand the phone over to mom,"

"Davina, how are you?" She asks weakly

"I'm good mom, you?"

"I'm better," she tells me

"Let me speak to Dad,"

"How are you," His voice booms through the phone

"I'm fine dad, how are you,"

"I'm good, please be careful don't do anything dangerous,"

"I can't promise that," I sigh "Please take care of yourself and mom,"

"I will,"

"Bye,"

I end the call and walk out of my office almost running into Martin.

"Cole said he would get Salvador's location by today,"

"Should we go over to his office?"

"Ye-"

My phone buzzes in my pocket and it's a message from another unknown number and I immediately know it is Salvador.

I stand straighter loading the video and Carlos comes on screen, he is crying and screaming for my name whilst tied up on the chair.

"Carlos," I tear up sniffing and gripping my phone tight

Martin grabs the phone from me watching the video. He deletes the video putting the phone in his pocket.

"We need to focus," he tells me and I make a beeline for the bathroom washing my face

 No need to cry I just need to get Carlos out of there, I can't let anything happen to Carlos, he's the last person of Antonio's blood except his mom. If anything happens to Carlos my life would mean nothing. 

I join Martin outside and I take a deep breath before speaking up "Let's go,"

We are on our way to Cole's office and my phone buzzes.

"Cole says they've gotten the location," I inform Martin

"Then we leave for Mexico this evening," He replies

I Cole and Martin leave for Mexico around five-thirty in the evening. My nerves getting the best of me.

We all stay in one of my hotels but in different rooms and I try to get some sleep since we're attacking tomorrow. Our soldiers are already here since Salvador has two bases we could locate, Reina and Dave will go for the first base while Cole, Martin, and I would go for the second base.

A soft knock on my door makes my body tingle. I check through the peephole and Cole's face comes into view. 

"What could be wrong?" I mutter 

Please vote comment and share!