Chapter 32

"Good day ma'am," The manager smiles, and the rest of the workers line up in front of me.

"Hmm, You," I point at one of the staff "Out, I don't pay you to wear rumpled uniforms," I tell one of the workers off, and everyone is baffled as he shakily takes his leave

"You, take my suitcase to my room,"

"Where's the chef?"

One of the men raises his hand shaking

"Good, now make me a three-course meal,"

"I'll be expecting it within an hour,"

"Ma'am a three-course meal would take longer than that to prepare,"

I turn to look at him my face as hard as a rock.

"Are you a chef or a judge?" I question

"A chef ma'am," He replies his eyes fixated on the floor

"Good," I check my wristwatch "I'll be expecting the food by nine pm,"

"Yes ma'am," He bows his head low before exiting

"The rest of you are dismissed, manager to my room,"

"Sure ma'am,"

The manager escorts me to the room, the biggest room in the hotel which is strictly reserved for me. There are other large rooms but not as large as mine. The hotel is mostly made of gold items and reserved for the rich only, the elites. The hotel is grand, huge and top class, the best hotel in Russia.

Antonio started building the hotel around the time he was murdered. He told me he wanted everything spectacular and gorgeous and I made sure of it. With a mini museum, golf course, arcade, go kart arena, club, a huge upscale restaurant, and a few pools.

The hotel cost a lot but it is all worth it. The income is beyond satisfying.

Changing into a bathrobe I head over to the bathroom to have my bath. I pick up my phone and dial Sandra sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Good afternoon ma'am,"

"Hey Sandra, I want to speak to Carlos,"

"Sure ma'am,"

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby, how are you?"

"Good! Mommy, you pwomised to play blocks with me,"

"I know, I'm sorry," I sigh

"When I get back, okay?"

"Okay, bye"

Sighing I lay on the bed staring at the chandelier and my phone buzzes.

Elyssa

Hey! Are you in Russia already?

Me

Yeah, thanks.

Martin

Jeez, when are you coming back from Russia?

Me

Who told you?

Martin

Dave

Me

I'll be back tomorrow and please check up on Carlos

Martin

will do :)

Tossing my phone aside, I open the document checking again the channel the goods passed through. I suspect one of the boys, some of them have been stealing my goods and it's about time I teach them a lesson.

After waiting for exactly an hour I head down to the kitchen and the food meets me on the way.

The waiter follows me to my room and drops the food on the table. Settling down to the three-course meal I dig in and the food turns out to be pretty amazing but that's not what I'm gonna say to him.

I tear off a paper from a book and I jot down a note on it.

'The meal was good, I expect better next time and breakfast at 8am sharp.'

There's no need to make him get a big head.

I ring for a waiter and he comes to pick up the plates dropping a bottle of champagne.

After downing half the bottle I call it a night laying down on the overpriced but worth it king-sized bed.

The sound of my beeping phone wakes me up the next morning, blurry-eyed I turn off the alarm and pad over to the bathroom.

As soon as I get out of the bathroom, there's a knock at the door and I open it telling the waiter to drop the food on the table while I clutch tightly onto the fluffy robe. He leaves immediately and the smell of the food fills my senses. I stare at the plate filled with various Russian cuisines.

There's Plov which I guess is the main dish, Mushroom Julienne which is the appetizer and Bird's milk cake. Reading all these things off the sticky note, I dig in hoping it tastes as good as it looks.

The whole dish turns out to be amazing and I'm impressed.

Dressing up, I exit my room making a beeline for the hotel exit where the driver is waiting. I leave my room open so it can be cleaned up.

"To the base first," I tell the driver

There is not much to be worried about here in Russia, we have extremely few enemies who are not capable of intercepting cars. The most dangerous times they can intercept is when one is just coming into the country. The drive to the base is filled with occasional lane changes and honks, needless to say, the ride was bumpy.

Getting to the base everywhere is a mess and everyone freezes upon seeing me. I narrow my eyes staring at each of them.

They all greet me in unison and I stare at them angrily.

"You are all in some deep shit," I curse "The base leader should report to my office immediately,"  

Make me smile and click that star at the bottom left corner of the screen

What do you think Davina is gonna do about the people stealing her goods?

Anyone been to Russia? 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!