章 : fifty five

unedited : 55

"What happened?~" Levy groaned, sitting up and holding her head as she looked around the messy room.

"Here." Feeling a tap on her head, she looked up to see the pinkette handing her a mug of what seemed to be hangover soup.

"Arigatō~" she sighed, taking a sip. "My head hurts~!"

"That's what you get for underaged drinking, Kōhai." Natsu smirked as the blunette glared at him angrily.

"You're underaged too, Mr Seventeen."

"But I can tolerate it, you can't."

"Whatever, Pinkie pie." She frowned. "What even happened?"

"Don't know, I was too occupied with Lucy but I hear it was quite chaotic."

"So, how was your experience with drunk Lucy? Got a BJ?" Levy joked, however grimaced at the smirk on his face. "Never mind. You're just lucky she didn't start groping you."

"Trust me, she did." He sighed. "But I would love to hear your experience with drunk Lucy."

"I don't think you do..."

"What do you mean, Smurf?"

"Let's just say you may or may not be Lu-chans first kiss..."

"...Huh?"

-

"Ouch! Let go! Let me go!" The blonde heard a yell, shocking her out of her sleep as she sat up and looked around.

"Where's the fire?!" She heard Gajeel yell from the couch.

"What's with all the noise?" Gray groaned, burying his face in Juvia's chest.

Turning towards the source of the shouting, the blondes expression went blank as she witnessed Natsu holding Levy in a headlock while aggressively wiping her lips.

"Is there even a point in asking?" The blonde whispered to herself.

"Release me! You idi-mmh!" Levy cried.

"It's either this or I hit you so hard you forget." He frowned. "You choose."

"I choose neither, Stupi-hmph!"

"Natsu!" Lucy called out.

"Good morning, Hime." He greets, holding down the struggling bluenette who's screams were muffled by the wet wipe over her mouth. "You're next by the way."

"W- Wait! Why?!"

"Because Smurf here has told me some very interesting information." He smirked. "When we're you planning on telling me you two did it?"

"Wait what?" Gray choked, getting up.

"Since when?!" Lucy asked, walking over to them. "And let her go!"

Releasing the blunette, she falls to the ground breathing exasperatedly.

"Damn Luce, you getting girls too?" Gray states in shock, slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"Huh? Of course not!" She pouts. "I don't even know what's going on."

"I think it's best we keep it that way." Levy breathed out as Gajeel helped her up.

"Megamind here told me you guys ki-"

"-Get off my Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled, lunging over however trips and ends up pushing Gray forward, who stumbled and landed right on the pinkette, their lips crashing together as they both fell to the ground.