章 : thirty nine

unedited : 39

"I've got an idea!" Levy yells, somehow finding her way onto her -sleeping- boyfriends shoulders.

"Okay, SpiderSmurf. Calm it down a little." Natsu rolls his eyes, the blonde sleeping soundlessly against his chest.

"Hai, I don't know how you've got so much energy but I'm struggling to keep myself awake over here." The ravenette groaned, his head rested on Juvia's lap.

"Oh, shut it." She frowned, crossing her arms on Gajeels head as he snored. "Anyway, I was thinking about what we should do tomorrow."

"Can't this wait till tomorrow?" Lisanna pouts, Bixslow's arm around her shoulder and Erza's head on her lap.

"I'll wake the demon if you don't keep quiet and let me finish." Levy threatened, pointing at the sleeping redhead.

"Oi, don't joke like that!" Gray whisper-yelled. "It's like she actually transforms into one when she's woken up from her slumber."

"I have to agree with Gray-kun, She can be an absolute nightmare when her sleep is interrupted." Lisanna whispered.

"Alright fine, but listen. How about we play hide and seek."

"Um, I'm surprised someone so small doesn't realise how big this resort is. We'll be searching for hours." Natsu frowned.

"If you'd let me finish! I was going to say that we could restrict how far we can hide."

"Denied." Those awake state.

"Sounds like way~ too much work." Gray sighed, snuggling closer to his blue haired girlfriend as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I agree with Frozone on this one, plus it'd be especially hard to find you, Smurfette."

"You lazy fuckers." She yawned, laying her head against Gajeels hair, his spikes lightly tickling her cheeks as the scent of his shampoo brought her comfort, slowly closing her eyes.

"That's the fastest I've ever seen someone fall asleep." Gray admits with a look of disbelief.

"And in such a... weird position, I'm surprised Gajeel-kun hasn't woken up yet." Lisanna giggles quietly as they watched the short bluenette sleep on his shoulders like a koala.

"He probably can't feel a thing anyway." Natsu shrugged.

"So, I guess this means we're all sleeping in here tonight?"

"Can't find the strength to get up, so yeah. Hope you don't mind, Fireworks."

"As long as you don't wake me up in the middle of the night to the sound of you two going at it." The pinkette shrugged, lifting the blonde into his arms as he strolled to their bed. "There's blankets in the cupboard over there."

"I'll get them," Lis offers, slowly slipping out of both Bixslow and Erza's grasps. "Gray-kun, could you at least lay Juvia down, her backs gonna hurt in the morning if she stays in that position.

"Sure." He replies, doing what Lis asked.

After situating themselves on the floor, they all fell asleep but Natsu soon woke back up from the sound of Gajeels snoring.