章 : fifty eight

unedited : 58

Spoke too fucking soon! The blonde thought to herself as she licked whipped cream off the blushing Juvia's inner thigh.

"What a fucking sight~" Gray smirked.

"You better not be looking at my girl, Snowflake." Natsu scowled.

"As if!"

"And what's that supposed to mean?! My girl ain't sexy enough for ya?!"

"That's not what I meant!"

"So~ she is sexy enough for you? Thought you were her 'Nii-san'?" Gajeel smirked.

"That's not what I meant! Shut the fuck up, already!"

"Or what?!"

"Or I make you!"

"Oh, really!"

"Yeah, really!"

"Why don't you both shut up!" Levy yelled, hitting them both in the head. "My God, you're so fucking loud!"

"C- Can we get up now?" Lucy stuttered.

"Oh yeah! Of course." Levy grinned as she watched the two sit up and return to the circle.

"Ne, Natsu-kun, T or D?" Lis asks.

"Truth." He replied.

"Ever fingered yourself?" Levy asked.

"What the fuck, Shrimp!" Gajeel yells in disgust.

"What?! It's just a question!" She yells back.

"Juvia has stuck hers up Gra-"

"Don't you fucking dare, Juvia!"

"That's something I wasn't imagining till now." Lisanna mumbled, scrunching her nose at the image.

"Not a pretty sight, I must say..." Bixslow agrees.

"You still didn't answer, Fluttershy." Levy probed, poking his arm till he shoved her away by her head.

"No, I have not." He smirked. "Didn't know he—" pointing at Gray. "Has though."

"Well, not technically if it was Juvia-chan who did it." Lucy giggled.

"Why exactly are we discussing this right now?! Aren't we playing a game?!"

"It's okay, Gray-nii. Pleasure is pleasure." The blonde smiles. "Especially if it's by the one you love." She says encouragingly, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Moving on~" he frowned. "Who's next."

"It's my turn!" The shorter bluenette announced, raising her hand. "And I pick dare."

"Show us your favourite sex position! And hold it for thirty seconds!" The whitette says, excitedly. "Payback for the dare you gave me."

"Shit! Fine... Gajeel, come here." Dragging her boyfriend to the centre, then proceeded to get into their favourite position, which was the golden arch.