章 : thirty two

unedited : 32

"What did you just say?" Natsu growled, stood face to face with the blue haired teen he despised.

"I'm borrowing my princess," Jellal smirked. "I need her opinion on something."

"Ask your sister."

"I did but I need another one."

"Are you friendless?" The pinkette then asked.

"No."

"Then ask them." He growled before slamming the door. 

Eh? Blinking confusedly, The bluenette stood there as he heard shuffling from inside the house before the blonde swung open the door while apologising.

"So, you're boyfriend obviously doesn't like me." He chuckled as she let him in.

"He doesn't like anyone." She sweatdropped, telling the bluenette to wait downstairs as she raced into her room.

"Seriously, Nat." She giggled tiredly, walking over to where he sat pouting on the bed. "Why don't you like him?"

"Because he annoys me, just his face makes me want to throw him out a window." The blonde smiled brightly as he listed the various reasons he didn't like Jellal, deciding to take a seat on his lap as he rambled.

"You're so cute..." she giggled again, causing him to stop and glare up at her. "There's no need to be jealous, Natsi." Softly caressing his cheek, she places a light kiss on his lips but before she could pull away, the pinkette deepened it.

"Ne, L-chan! Are you ready yet." Hearing Jellal yell, the duo stopped but as the blonde went to get up, Natsu held her in place, glaring almost predatorily into her carob brown eyes.

"I ain't jealous of that blueberry and I also know that I can trust you." He growled before letting out a sigh. "I'll let you go on one condition..."

-

"So, you'll be joining us?" Jellal asks, seeing the pinkette stood beside the cheerful blonde.

"Hai~" the blonde replied. "Shall we go?" Grabbing the pinkettes arm, she dragged him out of the house followed by the bluenette.

-

"So we're here to get something for you're girlfriend?" Lucy asked, looking around the jewellery store in awe.

"Hai..." Jellal smiled.

Staring at the bluenette, Natsu realised how empty his smile was as they talked about this girlfriend of his.

"So, what exactly are you looking to get?"

"There are two bracelets she seemed to like," He shrugged. "But I don't know which one to choose."

Following behind the bluenette, the pinkette looked around boredly until something caught his eye, but before he could get a closer look, the blonde grabbed his hand, smiling up at him.

Kawaii... he thought to himself as they walked over to where Jellal was pointing at two bracelets.

One being a gold infinity bangle decorated with crystals in the middle.
And the other being the exact same but silver.

They're... the same thing. Lucy sweatdropped as the pinkette looked back to what had caught his interest.

"I don't know which would suit her more." He sighed, staring at the two bracelets.