章 : fifty seven

unedited : 57

Waking up the next morning, the blonde was welcomed with puffy eyes and a headache as she sat up and held her head in her hands, groaning in pain.

What time is it? She thought to herself as she leaned over to look on her charging phone which said 1:20PM, letting out a yawn, she then realised that her pink haired boyfriend was no where to be found.

Dragging herself out of bed, she sluggishly walks into her bathroom, cringing at the sight of herself in the mirror.

"I look like shit." She croaked to herself. "Sound like it too." Picking up her toothbrush, she covers it in toothpaste and brushes her teeth before turning around to start the shower, waiting for it to steam up.

"Hey." Natsu greets, softly placing his hands on her hips, causing her to let out a scream, choking on toothpaste so he had to pat her back.

"What did I say about appearing out of no where!" She scolds, washing out her mouth and putting her toothbrush away before shoving him even though he barely budged.

"Gomen." He mumbled, turning the shower off to save the water.

"And why didn't you wake me up." She pouts, turning in his hold.

"Because you had a rough sleep last night." He sighed, stroking her cheek.

"No wonder I felt like crap when I woke up." She giggled, snuggling into his chest.

"So, you're alright now?" He then asks.

"Hai," she smiles. "And thank you for taking care of me through it all."

"No problem," Natsu smiles, turning the shower back on. "Now get in the shower, you stink."

"Shut up, Jerk! I do not!" She pouts, turning away from him as she pulled off her shirt.

"Wow, didn't think I'd get a strip-show for being a 'jerk'," He smirked, grabbing her large mounds and squeezed before jogging out with laughter as the blonde threatened to aim the shower head at him.

Idiot... she pouts, however a smile creeped on her face as she got into the shower, quickly but efficiently washing herself before getting out and wrapping a towel around herself.

Walking out of the bathroom after opening the window, she disappeared into her closet and came out fully dressed fifteen minutes later, brushing through her long blonde hair before quickly putting it in a bun.

"Natsu?" She called out, making her way down the stairs.

"Yes, Hime?" He replied, walking out of the kitchen and towards her.

"I want ice cream," she pouts, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close enough to kiss his nose. "Please?"

"Eat this first." He states, shoving a bacon and cheese sandwich in her mouth.

Once she was down, the pinkette nodded, letting out a sigh as she jumped up and down happily, pecking her cheek before reaching for his car keys as they made their way out of the house.