章 : twenty nine

unedited : 29

Stood under the scorching water, he looked down at her with his hand soothing over her flushed cheek.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered, pulling her closer.

"So are you..." the blonde smiled, wrapping her slim arms around his neck as her large mounds pressed against his chest, her piercing digging lightly into his tanned skin.

"I'd prefer something more masculine." He mumbled, glancing down at her cleavage.

"My eyes are here, Natsi." She pouts, pointing at her face.

"So? They need a little attention too." He chuckled, moving out of her embrace to grab the soap.

"That's not mine." She states, watching as he squirted the shower gel into his palm.

"You smell like that blueberry." The pinkette growled, massaging the lather onto her skin. "You never seem to smell like me but you somehow smell like anyone else."

"Is that jealousy?" She asked, grinning at his scowl.

"Don't tempt me, Hime. We are naked right now." The pinkette mumbled, trailing his hands slowly down her back, grabbing her behind and squeezing it firmly in his palm. "I love your ass." He states, smirking at her flustered expression.

"I hope that doesn't mean you're into anal." She replies with a sceptic look.

"You don't wanna take it from the back?"

"Of course not!"

"I was joking, Hime." He laughs, kissing her nose. "You're so gullible."

Turning away from him, she pouted childishly as she attempted to give him the silent treatment.

"You sure you want to do that, Lucy? I could easily bend you over and fuck some sense into you." He whispered into her ear, his hard-on tickling the skin between her thighs.
"So could you turn around before I give into the temptation."

Slowly turning back around, her eyes were clouded with an unfamiliar expression as she looked up his towering body before kneeling into the tiled floor.

"What are you doing?" He asks, watching as she wrapped her petite hand around his erection, string fascinatingly as it twitched in her palm.

"Giving into my temptations." She whispered over the rubbing water before opening her mouth to take in as many inches as she could, which weren't many.

"Fuck..." he groans as she sucked his dick, her small hands slowly stroking his gains as his tip tickled the back of her throat causing her gag-reflex — which was embarrassing.

"Letting our a low chuckle, the pinkette leaned against the tiled wall as he gripped a fistful of her hair, slowly guiding her.

"You're a little devil, Lucy." He mumbled. "Have I tainted you?"

Pulling his softening member from her mouth, she smiled up at his as the whitish liquid trailed out of her mouth.