章 : twenty four

edited: 24

H- How the fuck did we get into this mess?! The blonde thought to herself, internally screaming because of the position she was in.

The duo and their friends thought that it would be a good idea to play hide and seek on school grounds but now the blonde and her pink haired fiancé were hiding in a small cupboard where she had to sit on his lap so they could both fit.

They were initially hiding under the desks of the empty classroom but had to move because the teacher had entered and was now sat marking papers.

"What should we-"

"-shh! Don't talk so loud." The pinkette snapped quietly, looking through the small gap. "We have to be- shit! What are you doing?!"

"I have pins and needles!" She whisper-yelled, trying to manoeuvre her leg which was in an uncomfortable position.

"Quit moving already, you're making it really hard to stay quiet!" He grunted.

"What do you... Oh." Stopping her question when she felt it digging against her inner thigh. "G- Gomen." She blushed, hiding her face against his chest. "But how're we supposed to get out of here?"

"When the teacher leaves will be our only chance." He answered quietly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Let's just hope he does actually leave."

Or we'll be stuck here for another hour... the blonde sighed silently as the clock ticked away.

-

"You still haven't found them?" Gajeel questions.

"No, Juvia checked everywhere." She replied, her head resting on Gray' s shoulder.

"They're probably just making out somewhere." The ravenette shrugged. "They'll come back eventually."

"Lunch is almost over though." Levy sighed, folding her arms.

"Then we'll see them after school."

-

"This fucking teacher hasn't moved since he sat his fat ass down." Natsu growled, his patience waring thin.

"Just calm down, he has to get up at some point..." his blonde future wife whispered. Lightly running her fingertip over the scar on his neck.

It felt rough compared to his smooth skin, as though it had just completely healed.

I wonder how he got this... she thought to herself, leaning closer to analyse the wound. It wasn't small either, it wasn't as big as her scar but it was still quite large.

As she was leaning closer, she felt a small squeeze around her waist and looked up at the pinkette who was looking through the gap, seeing that the teacher had got up and was walking in their direction.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What do we do?! She panics, hiding her face in the pinkettes jumper.

"Calm down and look." He sighed, seeing that the teacher was now leaving the room.