章 : nineteen

edited: 19

Sitting comfortably on the roof, she leaned back against the large fence, humming a slow tune as she ran her fingers through his rosey pink hair.

"You seem to be in a good mood." He mumbled, throwing another chip in his mouth.

"It's been so peaceful today." She smiles, grabbing a chip for herself. "But I also wonder where everyone is..." not knowing that the pinkette had purposely avoided them so he could be alone with her.

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, he lay in between her legs while his head lay comfortably against her large bust. Both sighing blissfully as they felt the fresh spring breeze against their skin.

"What time is it?" Taking a strand of her hair into his thumb and forefinger, he stared at it's golden shimmer as it danced against the rays from the sun.

"Time for us to start heading back." The blonde sighs again, her fiancé answering with a grunt as he grabbed both her thighs, hoisting her onto his back as he got up.

"What're you doing?" She giggled, inhaling the sweet scent of his hair as he strolled towards the exit from the roof, holding the bag containing their bento securely in his fingers as he made his way down the stairs with her laying comfortably on his back.

"You can put me down now..." she smiled as he set her carefully onto the ground. "Arigatō."

"Let's go..." He replied, taking hold of her hand as they walked through the student-filled corridors, ignoring the occasional stares they still got from time to time.

"Its seems like you're still Mr. Popular." She whispered to herself as she smiled inscrutably, opening a piece of paper found in her locker.

"What is that?" He questioned, watching as she ripped the note and threw it into the nearby bin.

"Nanimonai..." she replied, beginning to walk to the library for their free period till she was pulled by the arm into a dark enclosed room.

-

"Where are they...?" The bluenette wondered to herself, walking side by side with the ravenette who seemed to be suffering from boredom as Juvia clung to his arm.

"We can just catch up with them later, they're probably making out somewhere." Gray shrugs.

"I didn't know love rival was so bold." Juvia giggles.

"I bet Natsu's the one that's making her avoid us, he's so selfish." Levy pouts, crossing her arms over her almost nonexistent bust.

"More like possessive." Gray chuckled. "Like a dragon protecting his treasure."

"That's definitely Natsu." The two bluenettes giggle.

-

"Baby..." He whispered in her ear, heat radiating from his body as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"Baby." She couldn't even look at him, she knew her cheeks were probably coloured with a vibrant red.

"Look at me when I talk to you, Lucy." He growled, wrapping a hand around her throat.
"Don't make me repeat myself."