章 : twenty six

edited: 26

Stepping out of the shower, the blonde strolled causally into her room with only a towel wrapped around her still damp skin.

She was surprised to find that the pinkette hadn't tried to get back at her for when she drew on his face while he was sleeping.

But it had only been an hour since she returned from her Levy-time and he still hasn't left his room, meaning he was definitely planning something to get back at her.

Putting on her underwear and a shirt, the blonde tiptoed out of her room and placed her ear against the door, trying to hear if there was any type of movement from inside his bedroom.

Maybe he's asle- before she was even able to finish her thought, the door was pulled open, causing her to fall forward but instead of kissing the ground, the pinkette reach out and held her up with one hand.

Before she was able to voice her gratitude, he let go and walked away, disappearing down the stairs.

N- Nani? She thought to herself, stood awkwardly in front of his bedroom door.

-

Two days. It's been two days since the pinkette had last spoken to her, now realising that this was his way of getting back at her.

"He's been ignoring you for that long?" Levy giggled, finding the blondes pout adorable.

"Hai... but I'm not going to apologise! He threw me into the cold sea water!" Sighing at her best friends childish behaviour, she thought of an idea, grinning as she leaned over and whispered in the blondes ear, who's eyes lit up with mischief.

"Lets do it!"

-

Relaxed in the Library, the pinkette sat on a bean bag, listening to music. As he was mid-yawning, he heard the familiar sound of giggles from his fiancé who he was currently ignoring.

"Come on, Lucy. I'm sure you're way better at English than me." Natsu almost threw a chair at the head of the male beside her.

He knew what she was trying to do and he didn't like it — at all.

Getting up from his comfortable place on the bean bag, he mumbled curses while stomping towards them.

"What the fuck are you doing, Heartfilia?" He growled, glaring at her 'innocent' smile.

"So, now you want to talk to me?" She giggles, getting up from her seat after saying goodbye to the nameless boy beside her.

"I know what you're trying to do."

"And it worked." She giggles again as they walk out, grabbing his arm and hugging it affectionately. "I'm glad..."

"Glad that you pissed me off?" He questioned.

"Glad that you're talking to me again, I knew you'd be jealous if I was talking to another guy."

"I don't-"

"You don't get jealous, I know." She rolls her eyes, already knowing what he was going to say.