章 : thirty five

unedited: 35

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I said no, Heartfilia!" He growled, snatching the bikini from her hand. "You ain't wearing it! I should fucking burn this shit!"

"What's wrong with it?! I've worn it before!" Lucy pouts.

"You're only allowed to wear that in front of me." He glared, pulling her cheeks.

"You're sho posshesshive!" Pulling his in return.

"Yeah, sho what?!" Natsu replies.

"You don't have anything to worry about!" Changing their position, the blonde held his head between her thighs and pulled on his arm in a wrestling position. "You better tap out before you pass out!"

Chuckling lowly, in a blink of an eye, the pinkette had her arms retrained from behind. "Didn't I tell you that I can't be tied down?"

"Ok, fine. You win..." she pouts, however instead of his grip loosening — it tightened as she felt his other hand on her hip.

"I think I like this position." He smirked from behind, pressing himself against her.

"C- Chottomatte, I said you've wo- ahh! Hey!" She growled, feeling a slap on her bum.

"Oops, my hand slipped." He replied.

"It's hard to believe you when you've got that huge grin on your fuckin- ouch! Stop that!"

"Language, young lady."

"You aren't my father to be telling me about language, mister." The blonde huffs, blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

"Oh, yeah?" Slapping her again. "But you're forgetting something."

"What?"

Leaning towards her ear, he licked it slowly. "Daddy knows best."

"S- S- Shut up and let me go!" She yells, struggling against his hold as her face glowed the colour of strawberries.

"Or what, Hime? I'm the one in control here." He smirks, holding her in place as he slowly began dry humping her.

"You're such a horny devil!" Lucy shrieked in embarrassment, feeling his erection against her.

"Only to you, baby." He laughs out loud before letting her go, allowing her to collapse to the ground.

"Fuck... you." She whispers breathlessly.

"Sure." He replies, undoing his belt.

"That's not what I meant!"

-

"You still mad?" He asks, walking in shirtless after taking his shirt off and throwing it in with the laundry.

Instead of replying, the blonde pouted and turned away from him. She was laying on her stomach on the bed, dressed in a sports bra and a pair of shorts.