章 : forty four

unedited : 44

"Ne, Luce. What's that?" Gray asks, pointing at her forehead.

"Hm? What is it? " Lucy questions, taking the ravenettes phone and opening the camera.

That fucking idiot! The blonde growled, seeing the letters N.D on her forehead in bold.

"When did that happen?" Gray laughs, handing her a wet wipe from inside his bag after she gave him back his phone.

"It was probably when I fell asleep in the library, which means it's been there for an hour." She pouts, grabbing her large bento from her locker. "Where is he anyway?"

"The old man wanted to talk to him." He shrugged, referring to Gildarts.

"And where's everyone else? I'm surprised Juvia isn't planning my murder."

"She's in the school council with Erza and I think Lev and Metal head are in the library but I don't know where Lis is though."

" So it's just us again, Gray-nii. " the blonde grinned.

"I guess you're right, sis." He chuckled, slinging his arm around her as they left the building and walked towards their usual tree.

-

"Hey guys." Levy groaned, collapsing onto the ravenettes back as both he and Lucy enjoyed the lunch she made.

"Why're you always in a bad mood?" Lucy sweatdropped.

"Her temper is shorter than her height." Gray chuckled, avoiding the bluenettes fists from her place on his back.

"Shut up!" Levy pouts. "I love reading but being in the library with that annoying ass librarian is hell on earth and Gajeel had to help Juvia with some printouts she needed to bring to the teachers, so I've been bored all day and now I'm hungry."

" Alright, Elf Princess. Here, try this. " Gray offered her a piece of fried fish.

"Yummy~! Delicious as always, Lu-chan!" The bluenettes mood instantly improving as she got off his back and sat down beside them.

"I made so much food but no ones here to eat it." Lucy sighed, but was interrupted when Levy stuffed an eggroll in the blondes mouth.

"Lunch isn't over just yet, Lu." Gray smiled. "And I doubt that bottomless pit is gonna miss out on eating your food. "

"Who're you calling a bottomless pit, popsicle?" Natsu frowned, strolling over with his hands in his pockets followed by the whitette.

"I'm calling you a bottomless pit, firecracker." The ravenette smirks.

Ignoring his best friend, the pinkette took a seat beside the blonde who he had realised wasn't talking to him as she ate her lunch with a pout.

"What's up with you?" Natsu questions, however the blonde simply stuffed another piece of fried chicken in her mouth as a way of saying she wasn't going to talk to him.

"It's probably about the whole 'N.D' thing." Gray chuckled.

"Hm..." He replied, looking back at his golden haired smiles as he pulled a marker out of his pocket and grabbed her hand, placing the pen in her hand and pulling up his sleeve. "Here..." the pinkette sighed.