章 : thirty six

unedited : 36

"Nn~" lightly grabbing her chin, he parted her lips and filled her mouth with his tongue, the pink muscle swirling around her own as she let out small sounds of satisfaction from his burning touch, her cheeks just as pink as the hair held in her small fist, her delicate fingers massaging his scalp as he stole her breath away.

"Hah~" He lightly nibbled her bottom lip as she tried to inhale as much air as she could, knowing that if she didn't — she'd most likely pass out from the pleasurable excitement racing through her body.
Just as he slid his hand over her exposed stomach and towards her large mound, they were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

However, instead of pulling away, he let out a low growl and latched onto her neck, his fangs piercing her skin and leaving a large love bite, enjoying the sound of her erotic sigh in his reddened ear as she nibbled it softly.

But as he went to pinch her erect nipple, another sound of the doorbell had interrupted his second attempt, this time the ringing more louder and incessant.

"I- I think I should go see w- who's at the door." She says breathlessly.

"Just ignore it." He groaned, nuzzling into her neck as he restrained her wrists above her.

"But —" as she were about to finish her sentence, they begun to hear hard pounding on the door, it sounded as if it were going to fall off its hinges. "Let me up, Natsu." She giggled as he let her go and rolled to the side, watching as she grabbed his hoodie which had the word 'Dragneel' on the back in bold red letters that was laying carelessly on the ground.

Putting it on and kissing his flushed cheek, she rushed out of the room and down the stairs.

Letting out a sigh, she attempted to fix her messy hair and hoped her appearance didn't look like she just had an intense make out session as she walked over to the front door and opened it, greeted by two flashes of blue.

"Took you long enough." Aquarius growled, stepping into the house and closing the door behind her.

"Onēsan!" The twins yelled, wide grins on their faces.

"H- Hey guys." She grinned, softly stroking their baby blue coloured hair.

"I guess Mother told you where I live?" Lucy asks but stopped smiling when she saw Aquarius' deadly glare.

"You think I'd let you get away with saying no to me, you damn brat!" She yelled, holding Lucy in a headlock as she scolded her.

"Gomen'nasai~" Lucy sobbed as the twins giggled at the scene.

"Should I even bother asking what's going on?" Natsu sweatdropped, walking down the stairs.

"Oh, it's Mr. Boyfriend." Aquarius states, letting go of the blonde after composing herself.

"Natsu, meet Gem and Mini. These are Aquarius' children." Lucy introduces, finally freed from the older bluenettes wrath.

"You're lucky Aries agreed to take care of them or I would've thrown you into the ocean for ruining my date night." She scowled.