章 : eleven

edited : 11

"What're you doing?" Natsu asked, unfazed by the blood stained apron she was wearing.

"I was playing with my hospital set and got all the fake blood on me." She giggles.

"Go clean yourself up, you have a visitor." He sighed, referring to the flabbergasted blonde who hid behind him.

"Kon'nichiwa, Lucy-nee." She smiles before skipping away, disappearing up the stairs.

"W- Who was that?" The blonde asked as they walked further into his home.

"My little sister, Wendy." He answers, walking up the stairs and into his room which had been down a large corridor. "Just wait here a second..." he mumbled before disappearing into his closet.

"We came here for clothes?" She asked while taking a sneak peak around his spacious room.

"Hai, I didn't pack enough." He answered, throwing a few hoodies onto the bed.

Staring down at the comfortable looking clothes, she sneakily grabbed one and massaged the material with her fingers before slowly bringing it towards her petite nose, careful for the pinkette not to notice that she was indeed sniffing one of his hoodies.

Sighing in satisfaction at the scent, she leaned back against his pillow and held it against her face, giggling quietly at how good it smelt.

"You having fun over there?" She heard the pinkette ask, causing her to freeze in her fetal position. Slowly pulling it away from her eyes, she stared into his blank ones before pulling it back over her face.

"You can have it if you want it." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"N- Nani?" She asked even though she already knew what his reply would be.

"I'm not repeating myself." He glared. "I thought you'd already know that by now."

"A- Arigatō..." she whispered before carefully putting it on as if it were a delicate piece of art. The sleeves were obviously too long and the bottom reached to her thighs but she couldn't lie - she loved it.

"I thought you would of preferred pretty pink dresses over that hoodie, Hime." He smirked, knowing it would annoy her.

"And I thought you'd prefer black leather jackets over that scarf you're wearing, Dragneel." She countered.

"You're talking back?" He asked, causing her to scoff.

"Of course I am, you aren't my master nor my father to be giving me orders."

"Is that so?" Stalking slowly towards her, he grinned darkly at her glare, pulling her to stand up till their chests touched. "I hope you know that you'll be regretting those words sooner or later, cupcake." Running a finger over her smooth throat, he held their eye contact till the blonde decided to look away.

"I doubt that..." she whispered, knowing full well that he was being serious. "You don't have that type of authority over me." She knew exactly what she was doing as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Maybe she was actually starting to enjoy his domineering personality which was why she tempted him with her words.