章 : forty one

unedited : 41

"Run for your lives!" Gray yelled, sprinting out of the hotel followed by a smirking Gajeel, a laughing Bickslow, a mortified Sting and an expressionless Natsu.

"You're all dead!" Erza screamed, racing after them while holding the pole over her head. 

"What did they do this time?" Lucy sighed as Levy laughed and Yukino stared in horror.

"Juvia thinks they were bothering Erza again." She giggles.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." Lis facepalmed.

"I'm just glad I wasn't dragged into it." Rogue sweatdropped, feeling a soft tug on his head, he looked up to see Lucy playing with his hair.

"You have really nice hair, Rogue-kun," Lucy giggles. "Can I style it?"

"U- Um... sure." He mumbled looking away from her sheepishly.

"Can I help?" Levy grinned, crawling over to them.

"Juvia wants to as well!" The bluenette claps excitedly.

"What about me?!" Lis pouts.

"Y- Yukino! H- Help me!" Rogue blushed, not used to all the attention.

"Gomen, Rogue-kun," she whispered, her eyes covered by her bangs. "But I also want to join." Yukino grinned, holding up a comb.

I- Is this the end?! He thought to himself in fear as the group of beauties swarmed around him, giggling evilly as they gazed down at him.

"Ahhh!"

-

"We're back~" Sting says weakly as he opened the door for him and the rest of the guys. "We brought foo- What the hell!"

What they saw was Rogue passed out on the ground with bows in his hair and a dead look on his face as an animated ghost hovered over his body.

"Oi, Bro! You alive?!" Gajeel asks, poking his cheek.

"D- Demons..." his younger brother whispered in fear, gripping Gajeels arm. "All of them are demons!"

"Hey, Rogue! Can you hear me?!" Sting yelled, shaking the now unconscious teen. "H- He's dead!"

"Shut the fuck up, no he ain't!" Gajeel frowned, hitting him on the head.

"What exactly happened while we were gone?" Gray asked.

"Hime isn't here." The pinkette states.

"Shrimp isn't here either." Gajeel sighed.

"So, they attack Rogue then left him here? That's just cruel."

"What should we do now then?" Bickslow asks, scratching his head in confusion.

"Just leave him on the floor, he'll live." Natsu rolls his eyes, dismissing the unconscious teen.

"If Luce heard you say that, she'd probably slap you." The ravenette sighs.

"Why do I have the feeling that blondie is the ringleader in this Ro-ttack." Sting sweatdropped.

"Ro-ttack?" Bickslow asks.

"Why're you even questioning this idiots lack of intelligence." Gajeel rolls his eyes.