章 : fifty nine

unedited: 59

Grunting in pain, the pinkette sat up and rubbed his cheek, peeking an eye open to see that the culprit was Bixlow who was asleep in between Lucy and Lisanna with both his arms spread out across their faces like he was on the cross.

It just so happens that his fist landed right on Natsu's face.

Muttering a few curse words, he flung Bixlows arm away from both him and his girlfriend before laying back down, this time with his head nuzzled into her neck, slowly drifting back to sleep.

Caaa! Shshsh! Caaa! Shshsh!

What now! He thought to himself, sitting up and opening one eye, realising it was Gajeel with his monstrous snore. Do I need to buy him a fucking muzzle!

Picking up a slipper off the floor, Natsu threw it directly at his head, shutting him up.

Looking around one more time, he laid back down, hoping he'd go back to sleep.

"Ah~"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" He growled. "Don't you fucking dare, Squealer!" He yelled.

"What's with all the noise?" Bixslow yawned, sitting up.

"Yeah, what's the big deal, Pinkie Pie." Levy groaned.

"Them!" He frowned, pointing at the Gray and Juvia who were getting frisky on the ground.

"Seriously?! My bedroom floor?!" Levy yelled.

"Guys, it's eleven in the morning, why are you making up so much noise?" Lisanna asks, glancing at her phone.

"We weren't actually gonna do it!" Gray yelled back.

"Then why is Gray Jr standing at attention?" Bixslow joked.

"Practically saluting." Natsu says in disgust.

"Why're you staring at my dick!"

"Gray-sama's penis belongs to Juvia!" She exclaimed, shoving her hand down his pants.

"We don't want his penis!" Levy yells back.

"Why are we talking about penis'?" Lucy sighed, resting her head on Natsu's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Another stupid argument for another stupid reason." He replied.

"You started it, Flame brain!" The ravenette frowned. "And it's not stupid! Just because my dick's bigger then yours."

"What the fuck did that have to do with anything?!" Levy whined angrily.

"Don't flatter yourself." Natsu mumbled.

"Huh?! Wanna say that again!"

"Don't flatter yourself!"

"Want me to prove it to you?!"

"Ahh! No! Put it away! Put it away!" Lucy yells, covering her eyes.

"Puh-lease, we've already seen it." Natsu grimaced. "It's the size of my pinky."

"Oh, yeah?! Well, yours is the size of my pinky toe!"

"How do you know? You stalking me perv?"

"Why would I want to stalk you of all people?!"

"Because you're obsessed with me."

"No, I'm not!"