章 : twenty seven

edited: 27

It was now the duos first night in their new home and the blonde was finally free from her restraints.

Natsu was asleep beside her which was just a terrible decision on its own but she wasn't complaining because it'll work well in her favour.

Slowly getting out of the bed, she tiptoed out of the room and down the stairs. Her destination was their new kitchen where she grabbed a cup and filled it with flour before going back up the stairs.

It was about five in the morning which was perfect since she knew that he would be in a deep sleep.

Placing the cup on the side, she decided to take his idea and secure his arms to the bed before taking the cup and pouring the contents on his face. Instantly waking him out of his sleep.

"What the fuck?!" He coughed, trying to get up but obviously wasn't able to.

"Good morning, Natsi~" She giggles, straddling his hips.

The pinkette didn't reply as he watched her lean forward, her lips only inches from his. "Pay back." She grinned, kissing him lightly on the nose.

"Is that all you've got?" He chuckled, however stopped when he saw the blondes smirk.

Grabbing the end of her shirt, she slowly and sensually pulled it off, revealing the black laced bra she wore underneath before pulling her shorts down to show the matching underwear.

Even though she was simply stripping out of her pyjamas at five in the morning, in the dark, the pinkette could barely contain himself as he struggled against the rope around his wrists.

Why'd she tie this shit so tight! Letting out a low guttural sound, the pinkette bucked his hips, startling the blonde.

"Are you okay?" She giggled.

She could tell he was the dominate type from the first time they met, and now she had him squirming beneath her — it was quite enjoyable.

"You're really playing these fucking games as soon as we move in?" He glared.

"You started it, Pinkie." She grinned, un-clasping her bra but doesn't take it off completely. "Now, are you going to apologise or not?"

"I'll apologise when you let me go."

"I'll let you go when you apologise." She countered, leaning over to check the time on her phone. "I'm going in the shower." The blonde announced, leaving the flour faced pinkette on the bed.

"She's so gonna get it." He mumbled, laying his head back onto the silk pillow.

Thirty minutes went by when the blonde decided to leave the bathroom, dressed in leggings and a sports bra before going over to her dressing table to do her hair.

Turning around, the blonde almost screamed when she realised that the pinkette was no longer tied to the bed but was instead sat, glaring darkly at her.

"You really thought I wouldn't be able to get out of that?" He chuckled lightly.

Instead of answering, the blonde stood up and casually yawned before sprinted out the room, screaming as he chased after her.